Chapter 21

Belle P.O.V

As per usual me and Cece are taking out break from our practice. I look at her who was texting his boyfriend, with a smile plastered on her face. It's been a while I've seen that after she broke up with that fucker.

Till this day I can't believe she was dating Noah, she and Bri told me everything When they came back. As per usual she was dense, coz she don't even know anything about him nor the others.

Speaking of that those signature of Noah was cool, well thanks to her I got to meet him a few weeks back and he sign every inche of my things. I took a picture of him and I almost cried, at the Starbucks that we all gathered.

She was so sweet coz she totally forgot to take the stuff from me, before they go to the concert. But she surprised me with meeting him which, was awesome and cute when both of them do couple thingy. That made me like a third wheel since Bri is always with shawn.

But I don't mind if he's dating with my bestie coz she deserves it. She's beautiful and still don't admit that, plus she have a great personality that can literally attracts every guy.

It made sad that I'm the odd one among them, since I'm not used to guys.

The teacher clap her hands for attention, all of us stop from doing anything as we gather again.

"Okay class today I'm going to change partners here, to two opposite genders here.."

Everyone groan and started to complain, Cece look at me with sadness and said "This is the worse"

I nod in agreement "Totally let's hope one of us won't end up with Troye"

We both look at him with disgust. Speaking of that he was the new guy, that everyone talks and ironically he dance pretty good.

He met Cece's eyes and smile making some attention between them. She rolled her eyes and turn away.

"Yeah I hope not, but if does I'll treat him invisible" I raised an eyebrow "And how you're going to do that?"

She shrugged her shoulders "I don't know how but I can manage that"

**

Cecelia P.O.V

"Okay that's a complete! now everyone please follow our lead!" The teacher cheered.

We all groan well some of the us, I throw daggers Troye who was currently my new partner. He place his hand on my waist and the other, on my hand.

Plus learning Tango was not a good start it made other pair really awkward, like Belle and this cute guy that are few meters away from us.

Belle look at me and mouthed 'This is freaking awkward' I let out a small chuckle and reply a small smile.

I felt Troye held me closer making me glare at him "What was freaking that for?"

He give a innocent look "I'm do what the teacher said that's all" I rolled my eyes "Whatever but I didn't hear that"

"It's because you're talking to your friend"

I ignore him and continue some different moves, that involves more body contact with him got one time he touched my butt. I gave him the look all he does is, smirk or act stupid which it made me angry.

"Can you really stop that!" I whisper/ shouted to his ears. A small smirk played on his lips "It's a part of the dance and we need chemistry to go on the flow"

I step his foot and his face turn red holding the pain "My fucking chemistry is way different then yours, so the get hell out of me" I said again.

All the sudden the door brust open reveal Noah, everyone stop from doing anything. Soon all the girls scream in excitement, the guys stare at him disbelief.

The teacher grins and walk towards Noah "Hello Noah do you want to see our dear Cecelia?"

He nod and look at me with mischief "Well actually I would like to join today's lesson"

All the girls look at us in Awe even the teacher, they said they wanted to have that kind of boyfriend the guys just minding their business.

The teacher chuckle "Of course Troye please change, with Max and Max will be Megan's partner for a time begin" She pointed to a girl seated the corner.

Troye groan and gave that look to Naoh as he walk towards Belle. My best friend's eyes went wide, she look at me with different expresstion run through her face.

Naoh walk towards me and peck on my forehead, everyone started to practice on their own except us. The teacher showed some moves to us again.

Troye P.O.V

My eyes are burning holes to that idiot I mean I've just, lost a chance to be with Cecalia and end up this shorty.

Both of them do some cool free style after a few minutes they did a slow dance. All I could see is Cecelia, smiles a lot along with that guy she look better than before.

That guy should be me...

"Hey you stop giving that look to Naoh" I look up and met those dark green eyes. I raised an eyebrow "It's my problem and it's none of your business"

She scoffed "You're one pathetic guy that I've ever met" I rolled my eyes "Then you're pretty annoying"

"And that's my problem" She look away. I glare at her and step her foot instantly she look up "What's that for!?"

"That's for begin annoying" She huffed "You're fucking childish!"

Without warning she kick my crotch, I fall down on the floor while holding in pain. Some of the guys rushed towards me for help, and I took a glimpse of that dude laughing his heart out with Cecelia. In other hand that shorty flip her finger to me.

_________________________________________COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

Sorry it was short and it's a bit boring but plz be patience.