Chapter 4

Cecelia P.O.V

The bell rang, I slung my bag on my shoulder I wave to my friends and left. I drag myself, to my next period which it was history. I've got to admit, without studying it for a day I won't really remembered the chapter or something. Because it's like, everything is related to the dead people, wars and blah blah. I'll get, sleepy easily when learning it especially my teacher is a old dude.

I entered the classroom, I went to my seat which it was near to the window. I sigh and place, my bag on the floor I noticed people started to walk in but mostly like dragging themselves. Don't worry people, we're in the same boat.

I turn to the window searching for something interesting. Then out of sudden, a jock is making out with a the slut that is in my Class this morning. They're grabbing each other out, my nose wrinkle when they're stood behind a tree doing a quickie. Ewww, there's a janitor room for a typical hookups like that and please don't do it in outdoor. It was nasty.

Someone tapped my shoulder, I whip my head and met a nerdy guy. He smile shyly, to me showing his braces on his teeth he put a pink envelope on my table.

"Here..that's for you" He blush and quickly went to his friends. I turn around, I raised an eyebrow to him he smile again and staring at me with his friends. Which it was little bit creepy for me.

I sigh I look at the envelope, it was too girly looking with Barbie stickers on it. Like seriously? are we in kindergarten or something?. I peel it, I pull out the paper and start reading it.

Dear Cecelia,

Hi, my name is Arnold I don't know if you notice me in your class. But there's a confession, to make I like you... You're like a goddess from God. It made my day, by seeing you laugh with your friends or smile in a simple way.

So will you go out with me? >:)

~Arnold

I put the letter away, it was kinda old fashion for letters nowadays but it was hard to believe guys nowadays. Yeah I know he's a nerd, a total opposite than the other guys. But he is still a guy behind those glasses. Unexpected things may occur, I stood up and walk towards him his friends look away but giving a few glances to me.

Arnold keep staring at me, with hope in his eyes behind those thick glasses. I gave him a sad smile and said "Look I know, you're sweet and so on but sorry I can't accept it. I'm not into relationship, so here I'm giving it back to you"

I put the letter, on his table I look at him he stayed silence I quickly went to sit back on my chair. The old dude, came in he rubbed his beer belly and stood in front for attention. Everyone settle down, all eyes were on him he pass the papers to the front row. I took one, I pass it to the back I read it and groan in fact everyone groans.

"Okay you'll have, one hour to finished this test so please no copying even though it's just a class test" He said in monotone and sit on his desk. I look through, the paper and start doing it.

**

After an hour, the old dude slowy stood up and collect our papers. I plopped, my arm on the table while staring the clock waiting the time to pass by.

The bell rang, I quickly pack my bag and left as I walk towards the gym. I smile to one of the girls, as I went to the locker room. I dump my bag, into the locker and get change into the PE uniform I tie my hair into a high ponytail and went out.

I sit on the back, with the girls while the teacher marking our attendance. To my fucking luck, I forgot Troye has the same period with me. The door open wide reveal Troye. Well speaking of the devil he walks into the locker room.

He went out, he purposely walk pass the girls. All of them, started grinning ear to ear I rolled my eyes he sit with the guys.

Stupid idiot..

Someone tapped my shoulder, I turn around and met one of the girls. They giggled to each other I raised an eyebrow "Yes, may I help you?"

"Umm are you and the hottie together?" on of them asked. My eyebrows knit together "Who the hell, is that?"

"That hottie" One of them pointed to Troye. Who are just, chatting with the others I face the girls making the gagging face.

"Well he is just my ex, that's all he's a total jerk" I stated. Their eyes went wide "Oh my gosh, no way!"

"Yes totally way, if you girls want him just don't fall over heels on him. Coz he'll use ya, like a tampon"

"Hmmm ...I don't really mind, he's like a total hot for me" They sigh dreamly. I rolled my eyes. "And that smile, is a total panty dropper" They squeal.

I turn my attention back, to the teacher while trying to ignore the girls. They been, sighing or even worst talking.about how good if his in bed. Werid I don't know, girls were this perverts.

_________________________________________________ COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.