Chapter 24

Noah P.O.V

I kiss Cecelia non stop while touching every inche of her body, she moan loudly when I nibble her ear.

We're currently at my house after I sent Travis home, well he's like trying to make me go jealous by doing his stuff to her. That made me literally wanted to kill him instantly, when he playfully peck her for the stupid 'French kiss'..

Yes I'm jealous...so what..

Cece entangled my hair bringing me closer to her, I slowly took her clothes off as she took mine. She pause for a while, staring into my eyes she chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked. She held my face "Are you jealous?" I rolled my eyes "Umm..No?"

She smile and pinch my cheeks "Aww my boyfriend is jelly over his friend.." She cooed.

After a few minutes I sigh in defeat "Okay I'm jealous okay? Happy?" She laugh and begin kiss me deeply.

Soon our clothes are off I went to the drawer for condoms, I groan that there's no one left.

God I should take break from getting laid with Cece...

She pull the sheets to her chest and said "What's wrong?" I sigh and look at her "I'm out of condoms so I guess I'm sorry"

She stood up without the sheets covering her body, making my eyes scan all over her and my little buddy  is totally standing up.

Cece place her hand on my chest "It's okay today it was safe"

Instantly I carried her to the bed again and begin kiss, every inche of her body with passion. I spread her legs and insert it into her, she moans louder when I fastened my pace I lean in and peck her forehead. After a few hours we stop, panting really hard I pull her on my side. She place her head on my chest, without leaving her eyes on me I peck her lips soon we drifted to sleep.

**

Someone poke my cheeks I groan and cover my face with a pillow, an angelic giggle ring my ears. My eyes flutter open and my beautiful girl on my side.

"Hey sleepy head" Cecelia stroke my face, A small smile played on my lips "What time is it?" I asked.

Cece took a glance of the clock and shrugged "it's nine in the morning"

My eyes went wide "Shit I'm going to be late!" I bolted out from the bed and went to shower.

I stop my tracks and turn around Cece just sit there confused "You late for what?"

"Today I'm having a talk show with the band and you too hurry up!" I gesture the shower.

her eyebrows knit together "Wait I'm going too? W-" "Just hurry up! There's the reason I bring you come on!"

She shook her head "No I'm going to take the next room so ciao!" She took her stuff and left as I quickly went into the shower.

***

Cecelia P.O.V

I quickly jump out from the shower and slip on my undergarments, with my floral dress. Since I've spent time a lot with Naoh in this house that's why...

I pair it with heels and put my make up on, I throw my hair into a messy bun. I took my bag and went to the garage.

I slid into Naoh's car and put my seat belt on as he drove off, after a few minutes of silence he speak.

"Are you hungry?" He took a glance of me, I shook my head "Nah it's ok-"  my stomach growl. He chuckle "Okay we'll stop at the nearest cafe"

"Wait how about Macdonald?" He raised an eyebrow "Are you sure? coz it has too many calories and it's in the morning"

"Oh ph...lease I don't even care about it as long it fill my stomach with joy"

"Seriously you sound like you're pregnant or something" He stated. My body froze when he said that 'word'. There's an awkward silence filled the air, soon he clear his throat.

"Don't worry it won't happen coz mostly I'm wearing a condom, well except yesterday since it's was safe right?"

I took a glance of Naoh who was staring at me with hope, I gulp the lump of my throat and nod "Yeah.. It was true though"

"Umm so what we're going to order?" I let out a nervous laugh to avoid the situation. He look at me for a while and play along.

Okay let's just hope things are fine, since thanks to my STM I completely forgot taking pills..

_________________________________________COMMENT .
VOTE.
FOLLOW.

To my dear readers, sorry for the late updates recently and it was mostly short but plz bear it with me...