Chapter 32

Cecelia P.O.V

someone bump onto me making the painkillers drop on the floor. I sigh I bent down I took it along with a box of condoms.
"Umm sorry that's mine" A deep voice interrupt my thoughts. I stood up and awkwardly gave this guy. He won't stop  staring at me. I stare at him back, he was a good looking guy with blonde hair and blue eyes his body is well built. I bet he's a player, since he give this aura to me.

"Okay enough with the staring, it was freaking creepy so ciao and remember do not spread STDs to sluts" I rolled my eyes and walk pass him.

My eyes flutter open I turn my side and slightly surprise, that Noah was still on my bed sleeping. I lean in on his face, it was the same guy from my dream. 

I shook my head it was just a dream, my eyes won't stop gazing Noah's face. It made me still confused by everything, even though he told me how we're together and so on.

But I've tried to remember those memories, but my brain refused too instead it gave me a headache. I sigh and trail down his face with my fingers, I look at every detail on his face.

Okay this creepy I pull my hands away from it, I begin to stand up all the sudden Noah grab my waist making me fall next tp him.

"Hey! What's that for!" I smack his hands. He kiss my neck "How could you left me after begin a creep"

"I did not! I was just...looking"

"By looking means admiring isn't it?" I can feel he is smirk behind me. "I did not!"

"Yes you are, you just don't admit the fact that's all"

I shook my head "No I'm not, and you let go? I want to eat ice cream"

"Then face me" Noah said. I sigh and turn my body to the side, he stare at into my eyes and peck my forehead.

"Noah I think you have a kissing problems aren't ya?"

He chuckle "It's because you're too sexy for me, it made me wanted more than that"

My nose wrinkles "Ewww get away from me.." He shook his head, he kiss my lips and pull away making me wanted more.

Oh God now I want him? That's is crazy...

I push his chest away as I went to the shower, I went out of course with a towel wrap around body. Noah was nowhere to be seen I sigh in relief, I slip on my undergarments with a cute dress and matching flats.

I let my hair down letting it dry I applied some light make up since, I wanted to go to my class to surprise my best friends.

**

Noah P.O.V

One word...Holy shit..

Aria gave me a small smirk "Noah I think you better close your mouth"

I blink a couple of times Cece averted her eyes to me her cheeks went red, as she continues flipping some pancakes.

"Just shut up" I playfully glare at her sister. She chuckle "How I can shut up, when you're gawking to my sister with that face"

I rolled my eyes "But she's my girlfriend so that's my thing to do"

"Yeah whatever, you're making me feel like a third wheel right now. I'm totally out to watch mean girls alone" Aria took her half eaten sandwich and left.

I take a glimpse of Cece again I mean she look beautiful, with that simple dress that shows off her curve. Not that she's not pretty or something, but it's really rare to see her in those clothes.