Chapter 35

Noah P.O.V

I look at the clock it's already more then five hours and cece have not come back. Where is she? What happen to her?

"Noah clam down" Bri said she and Belle are staring for the whole time.

I shook my head "How I need to calm down? When my girlfriend is seeing that crazy woman"

"We know but I bet she will not do anything stupid to her" Belle said.

"Belle I don't think so, I know that girl has a motive about this whole thing" I keep pacing around the room.

"Then stop pacing around you're getting more worried if you do that" Bri stated.

I sigh "I can't help it, I've told her not to be close to that girl but as always she never listen"

Bri P.O.V

"I'm going to my room" I sigh as I went to my room, I lie down on my bed feeling tired.

Noah came into my house like a mad guy he look like he's gonna explode, it made scare of him coz he literally go crazy.

That until I need to call Belle to come over since my parents are working, Belle tried to contact Cecelia but she never answer.

The door open reveal Belle she walk towards and sit next to me, she sigh for the third time as she look down on her phone.

"I hope she'll be okay" She said. I nod in a agreement "Yes me too" My mind drifted to our first meet, I can't help but to laugh a bit.

Flashback

Someone nudge me I turn my head to one of my old 'friends' I not really sure if they called that.

"Yeah?"

Nancy was my 'friend' when we're middle school she's a good girl with annoying behaviour, plus it's all because of those typical school states. Which I believe it was ridiculous...

A small smrik played on her lips "Do you  Cecelia that annoying girl, who flirts around guys?"

I nod "Yeah I know her but I don't think she's a flirt you know?"

She rolled her eyes "No Bri Bri, look she's flirting with those guys!" Nancy pointed to her at the corner of the lockers, the rest turn their heads to Cecelia as they begin to talk bad about her.

I look her and noticed she's just talking to guys normally and walks away, I shrugged my shoulders "Umm Nancy I don't think she's flirting, there's a different between a flirt and begin casual"

"Coz you don't see just now!, she doing this sweet annoying face to them and you know!.." She said in high pitch voice while punching the lockers next to her.. This girl really need an anger management.

"Yeah Nancy I don't think that girl is flirting, she's always tried to stay away from guys..I think" One of the girls said.

I nod in a agreement "See? She's not a flirty girl"

"Shut up! I'm going home now I have a beauty appointment, this afternoon" Nancy quickly took her pink phone as she walks away.

Soon things things went wrong when I've became more outspoken than before, the girls just left me out or trying to avoid me.

I sigh I plopped on my seat alone at the far corner of the cafeteria, not even a one person wanted to look at me. It's like I did wrong to them...

A tear drop on my hand I wipe it off from my face. I felt someone's presence next to me I ignore it coz right now, I don't need pity from anyone.

"Hey" A familiar voice said. I took a glimpse of that person and noticed it was Cecelia.

"What?" I sniffed. She gave me a small smile and place a pack of tissue on the table.

"Look I don't need your pity.." I said in a cold voice. But she's still gave me that warm smile "I'm not, I'm here it's because I wanted to be friends with you"

"Why? Aren't you the same like any person who treats me like a piece of shit?!" All eyes were on me, whispers echoed the room.

I was about to stand but Cecelia grab my arm "Listen! I know how you feel, it's the same that thing that I've gone through. But don't care about the people out there, who judge you the way you are!. It's okay to be different coz that's made you unique!"

The cafeteria turn silence, I pull my arm and hugged her "Thank you.. I whispered. Soon after a few months later Belle joined us until now..
**

Cecelia P.O.V

It's been hours I've stayed in this filthy room and my arms, are getting hurt by this rough ropes tied to the chair.

I wish I can teleport myself now..

The open reveal Meghan and this familiar girl next to her, she's a green head well that's I called since her hair is dyed green. Which doesn't suit her at all, it looks like she has a algae on top of her head..

They walk towards me with the smirk plastered on their faces, Meghan lean forward to my face "Feeling good now? You've been shouting like a mad prego"

Rolling my eyes I said "Yeah it's been better if you and algae head let go me"

The algae head gasp her blue contacts are glaring at me "How dare you're saying like that!"

She was about to slap me with those pink nails but luckily Meghan held her hand "Don't Nancy she's a bitch and you know it"

My eyes went wide "Wait Nacy? You're the bitch in middle school?"

She continue glaring at me "Excuse me I'm not a bitch! You and your goody best friends were fucking annoying!"

I snort "Well pu-lease bitch once you're a bitch you'll be one forever, unless you change into a better person which obviously don't"

Meghan sigh "Guys shut up there's a lot of time to argue about your stupid past"

Nancy gave her a small smile "Sorry sis she's piss me off a lot"

"Wait you guys are siblings?" I stare at them blankly. Both of them nod "We're twins and we wanted to seek revenge" They said in union.

Oh God what did you do to me?

_____________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.