Chapter 36

Cecelia P.O.V

"You stupid sisters you better let me go!"I scream for the hundred time.

Both of them look each other "No shit bitch"They said in union.

"Then what's the motive doing this to me?!"

"It's because you snatch Noah away from me" Meghan said. "You make my beloved sister cried for nearly each day, plus I hate you" Her sister said.

I scoffed "Seriously to break to ya but I didn't anything to you guys, this all is misunderstanding so l-"

Without warning Meghan slap my face hard a tear rolled on her face, the scariest part those eyes that I used to fall for are glaring at me.

Nancy pull my face forward her sharp nails are digging into my skin, making me yelp in pain.

"You better shut up! You're just a selfish bitch and who cares about yourself!" She slap my face.

Nancy pull her sister's hand and drag her away from this room. I sigh as I look around for anything sharp, a small broken glass was a few inches away from me.

I've tried to pull the glass to me so that I can escape from here, all the sudden the door opened reveal a guy.

This is probably in mid twenties with his dark hair and eyes. Instantly I stop from doing anything my eyes are staring at him, he look at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

He walk towards me and place his hand on my small bump I flinched when he do that, he noticed my reaction he pull his hand away.

This guy held my face making me look into his eyes, that it was clouded with nothing in it.

"What do you want?" I choke out. He leans forward leaving no space between us "I want you"

He roughly untied me as he drag me to the bed, I kick and punch him as I could to get out from his grasp but failed.

"Let me go!" I shouted. This guy tear my clothes away and pin me down tightly.

"I will not honey, let's enjoy this" He punch my face when I was about to scream again.

He begin to kiss every inch of my body and touch every part of it too. My eyes went wide went he unzip his pants.

"No d-" This guy slap my face again. "I've told you to Shut the fuck up!" He shouted as he insert into me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes are blankly stare at the ceiling above me, tears won't stop pouring out. I blink a couple of times, I felt a sharp pain on my area.

"Bitch I like your body it makes me wanted to fuck you more" The guy look at me in lust.

"Go fuck yourself" I said coldly to him.

"You fucking bitch! This is my work to look over you, so you better make me feel  pleasure!"

A tear rolled at the corners of my eyes "You're fucking piece of Shit! You're a-"

He pull my face close to making me stare into those demon eyes, a small laugh escape from his lips.

"Remember this shit princess, now you're mine slave and your Prince ain't coming to save ya"

Rolling my eyes "Who the fuck are you? Why you're doing this to me?"

"I'm just your master here" He whisper into my ears.

I flinched when he did that, I shift away from him. He peck my neck as he got of from the bed, I close my eyes trying to force myself to fall asleep.

After a few minutes the door was close shut leaving its echoed around the room, I stood up wiping my tears away.

**

Few weeks later. .

Noah P.O.V

"Shawn, Arly and Hayden you go that way while, Alex you go with me" I pointed to the direction.

All of them nod in a agreement as all the three of them separate, Hayden and I went the other way round.

It's been three weeks Cece was missing it was difficult that, I need to go to my work with my mind go crazy about her. Everyone were worried about her even manager do, I've told everything about this incident about Cecelia.

Luckily the manager understand my situation she cancelled all the social media, that includes the upcoming tour. Plus thanks to her she help us search for Cecelia.

Something caught my attention I heard a familiar girl crying for help, a few meters away from here.

"Let's go to that room I think she's in there"  Hayden whisper. I nod as we quietly went to it.

My eyes went wide when I saw Cece laying on the bed with nothing, except a thin sheet wrap around her body.  Tears won't stop pouring out from her eyes, she kept looking those three monsters in front of her.

Meghan and her twin or whatever slapped and punch Cece hard, while this fucker just enjoy looking this pain.

I can feel my eyes twitch when they did that I made a signal to the rest, they all came and quickly I burst the door open.

Cecelia P.O.V

I can't see anything my vision went blurry but the background are filled with, screaming and guns shooting.

I saw a familiar guy stood away from me a small smile crept on my face, Noah walk towards me and wrap his arms around me.

I held him tight and sobbed on his chest, he peck my cheeks as he carried me out of the house quickly.

Surprisingly the guys are with him and all of them kick butt, the monsters were laying on the floor either dying or unconscious.

Noah place me on the passenger seat he took a blanket and wrap it around me, all the sudden the window broke. Nancy carried a brick she look at me furious, Noah was about to stop her.

"You fucking bitch!" She hit on my head with full of froce. Instantly I can feel my head was bleeding and my eyes started to close. Soon darkness took over.

_____________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.