Chapter 33

Few months later...

Noah P.O.V

I look at the time it was already midnight and Cece is still not home yet, it happen recently she's been hanging with this girl Meghan. I was worried about Cece, coz she hang out with that girl. Not that I don't like that girl, but something fishy around her got one time they're here and Meghan like literally wanted to me involved.

maybe she is my fan...

The door open and reveal Cece she look at me astonish, I cross my arms over my chest "You're late"

"Yeah I know, why you're here it's like you're my mom or something" She pass me I follow her to the room.

"I'm not I'm just worried okay, you always came home late what's wrong with you?" I grab her arm.

She turn around and pull her arm away "I'm just hanging put with Meghan that's all, isn't it wrong to?"

"No it's not! Don't you understand babe?, we have grown apart since she came in. Even your best friends are worried about you"

She scoffed "Meghan has nothing to do with this!, all she needs is a friend that's all! and I do hang out with my friends equally"

I raised an eyebrow "By doing this like literally everyday and too 'busy' to have with time me?!"

She rolled her eyes "Noah it's not everything about you know, I myself can't remember anything about our relationship"

I let out a humorless laugh "That won't stop me to take care you and our child" I place my hand on slightly round belly.

Cece swat my hand away "Don't you dare touch it!" All the sudden she took all her clothes and stuff it into the duffle bag.

"Hey where are you going?!"

Cecelia P.O.V

I continue walk quickly as I could to my car ignoring everyone including Noah, I mean there's something going on in his mind. Like he have gotten more possessive and parent like to me it's really annoying, I know I'm pregnant for three and half months but seriously I can take care of myself with him at all.

I quickly went into my car just in time Noah was about to stop me "Cece don't yo-"

"Bye Noah! Don't you ever find me!" I start the engine and drove to Bri's house hoping she's awake this hour.

**

Bri P.O.V

Someone shook my body numerous time I groan and rolled to another side "Bri wake up" A familiar whisper into my ear.

I open my eyes as I saw Cecelia seated next to me I blink a couple of times "Wa..it isn't it y..ou Ce..ce?" I asked half awake.

She nod "Yeah yes I am, sorry for waking you up..."

I shook my head and sit up I clear my throat "Why you're here? Shouldn't you be at home sleeping?"

"Well about that...Me and Noah having a fight so that's why" She look away from me.

"Is it because of Meghan?"  Cece turn her head to me, those greenish blue eyes stare at me wide.

"How do you know?"

I sigh "Cece it's so obvious that girl is crazy about Noah, she wanted you and him to be apart"

She knit her eyebrows "What do you mean? She's so nice to me"

"Well it is true but when you not around she'll turn this scary devil, I can see she's one of the crazy stalker of Noah coz obviously some people out there take things too extreme"

Cece stare at me quietly until she spoke "Okay then I'll go see her tomorrow and ask about this"

"Then do need me or Belle to accompany you just in case, she do crazy stuff to you?"

She chuckle "Oh my gosh Bri, it will be fine I bet Meghan was not that crazy at all"

I hope...

_____________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is too short.. But the trouble is coming soon I can't wait.. God too sleepy..

Bye