Chapter 28

Cecelia P.O.V

Someone tapped my shoulders I groan and swat it away, then I heard people laugh in the background. I ignore it feeling I was drifted to a deep sleep.

"Ms Alvaro can you stop snoozing around in my class" The teacher said sternly. I opened my eyes and yawn looking at the teacher while rubbing my eyes.

"Hey teach why you're here in my dreams?" I yawn again, laughs echoed the classroom.

Her face turn red in anger she glare at me and said "Ms Alvaro you're not dreaming and I'm here to teach you English not babysit you"

I blink my eyes a couple of times before turning around, everyone were whispering to each other and looking at me.

I turn my attention to teacher she raised well groomed eyebrows to me, "I'm sorry I thought, you're the ice woman in my dream" I laugh nervously.

She rolled her eyes and begin talk about history again to the whole class, or in my words about her marriage life. Which we don't want to know about it..

"You okay?" I turn my head to Travis, who was seated next to me looking concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just tired that's all" I gave him a small smile. Travis look at me like he don't buy any shit that I've just said.

"Like are you sure? Coz mostly you're sleeping like every period"

"Wait you have the same period with me?"

"I don't have blood flowing out from my penis and it's fucking gross sharing periods" He retorted.

My nose wrinkles in disgust "You're pretty gross don't you know that?"

"But I have this pretty face and body aren't I?" He gestures himself. I rolled my eyes "Well apparently you do, but you don't even caught my eyes"

He chuckle "That's because that blondie of yours caught your heart and never let's you go"

I can feel my cheeks heated "Yeah he did he's like everything..."

Travis's eyes clouded with sadness with pinch of a werid expression to it. But soon he change it, he look a me with a smile.

"If he did anything bad to you, I don't mind you crying on my shoulders"

I playfully punch his arm "You sound like the guys in romantic movies, did you really watch them?"

He chuckle "Of course no,well... sometimes if I'm going out with my date"

**

The last bell rang I quickly pack my bag as I went out, I felt nausea instantly I rushed to the toilet throwing up everything.

I spit on the sink I turn on the tap to rinse the disgusting stuff on it, I wash my hands and gargle my mouth. I left the toilet ignoring the curious looks from the girls.

I slid into my car and start the engine but there's something caught my attention, Belle was talking to my good for nothing ex as they went into his car.

Hmm they look cute though for some reasons...Maybe I should ships them like Trelle even he's a jerk...

I shrugged my shoulders as I drove off to my house.

**

I throw up again for the fourth time I stood up and flush the toilet bowel, I rinse my mouth again and lie down on my bed feeling dizzy.

"Cece are you okay? I hr- Wait never mind you're not" Aria bragged into my room. She stood there her eyebrows knit together.

"Aria can you get me painkillers please?" My voice sound like a dying cat.

"Cece did you get your period this month?"

I slowly shook my head thinking I've should get it around this week. My eyes went wide "Wait thi-"

"Just shut up and stay here I'm going to buy some test" without waiting my reply Aria left.

**

I sit on my bed trying to calm my nerves down which I can't, coz all those thoughts swaming in my mind making me scare.

Aria won't stop pacing my room she keep glancing the clock, after a few minutes she said "It's time go and check now"

I nod as I went to the shower, my eyes watered went I saw two red lines on the test. My heart sank I step out of the shower and show it to my sister, she stop pacing around a small smile crept on her face.

"Aria you shouldn't be smiling right no-"

"No no you should be happy, coz you're having Noah's child he's probably going to be thrill about this!"

I wipe a tear on my face "But what if he don't want to except it?"

There's a long paused soon she said "Then we'll keep it, you tell him and then to mom and dad. I bet things will be fine"

I nod "I'll tell him when he come back on next week" Aria smile "Yeah I'm going to be aunt soon!"

______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.