Chapter 23

Cecelia P.O.V

Without thinking I follow him walking through the path way.Noah held my head tight, as he pull me closer to him to prevent me from falling.

After a few minutes we stood in front four head stones, that I assume it's a someone's family. Noah pull his hand away, he place each bouquet of white lilies on them.

He take a step back standing next to me without leaving his eyes on it. I look the names written on it, the two huge ones are Melissa Gilroy and the other one is Jonathan Gilroy. The slightly smaller ones are, Jack Gilroy and Zoey Gilroy plus all of them died six years ago.

"This is my family.." Noah break the silence, I turn my head and saw he look depressed.

He take a glance of me and continue "My family died in an accident years ago from a car crash, that time I was in middle school and my little sister was just turn five years old. My older brother was still in high school that moment, that day we're supposed to go my grandparents house..."

He stop a moment taking his breath I wrap my arms, around his waist I lean my face on his chest listening his heartbeat. After a few minutes he kiss my hair and continue.

"I still remember we're laughing and jamming random songs on the radio. But all the sudden there's a huge truck coming our way, my dad tried his best to avoid it but end up the truck hit the car.

After that all I woke up on the hospital bed, with the doctor and nurses around me.I found out my parents died along with my siblings. The most saddest part is, Zoey was still too young to die and I was taken care of my grandparents. Soon few years later they died"

I look up and met his eyes that are swirl with mix feelings, I sigh and hug him tighter "Noah you've should be grateful, that you're not dead or else you never will experience what the meaning of life"

"Yeah it's true though I will not know any of it if I was dead. Begin an inspiration for people out there, having good life with friends and of course you. Without Cecelia I think I would'nt, feel the whole package"

A small chuckle escape form my lips he lean in and peck my forehead. I pull my arms away, I close my eyes and pray for his family. After a few minutes my eyes flutter open, Noah was still praying for them.

I peck his cheek and whispered "I'll see you in the car later and take your time" He silently nod, I sigh and walk back.

Travis P.O.V

I saw Noah was standing alone in front of his family's grave, I sigh and walk towards him as I put the flowers on each of it. I stand to him and started to pray with him.

Actually me and Noah are friends since we're young, my family and his are really close till the tragic day. Everything was too mess up for him after the accident, he'll get trama at some nights.

Noah never ever spoke a single words to anyone but except me, it's hard to leave him coz he'll get depress thinking his love ones are leaving him. But soon things are getting better, he was able to be alone in depression. He was able to interact with people, in a good way through music.

I open my eyes and turn my head to the side, he was staring at me with a small smile and I simply reply it.

"Hey buddy long time no see" He chuckle "Yeah it's true, so you remember?"

I nod in response "Yeah obviously I do and it's their anniversary today" He look down on the head stones and smile "Yeah it's really a long time I came here..."

I pat his shoulder "Nah you don't need to tell me, I've already know the reason so how's your life"

A grin spread on his face "Well things are better" I raised my eyebrows "Noah you haven't tell me the details yet!" I do a high pitch voice.

He laugh "Okay let's talk on the way to my car and there's someone you need to meet"

A small smirk played on my face "Is it your officially girlfriend?" He smile "Yeah but whatever let's go"

"Well that's good I would like to have a lift since I walk all the way here" He shook his head "You're so weird" We excuse ourselves as we walk back to his car.

**

Cecelia P.O.V

I sigh and lean back on my seat waiting for Noah, after a few minutes I heard he was laughing with someone.

Wait he don't have any scary imaginary friend does he?

I quickly went out and surprise that Noah, Travis are walking towards my direction. Both of them look up Noah hug me peck my lips, leaving Travis stood frozen.

"Cecelia? What are you doing here?" Travis asked. Noah chuckle in response "Wait no way man!"

My eyebrows knit together in confuse "You guys know each other?" They nod Travis grin "Yo man you got her, she's hard to catch even I'm the greatest hunter here"

Noah shook his head "Dude she's all mine and by the way, how did you guys know each other?"

"School he was freaking annoying to me a lot" I stated. Noah chuckle "Too bad Cece he's my buddy and come on let's go"

We all nod and went into his car as he drove off.

_________________________________________COMMENT .
VOTE .
FOLLOW.