Chapter 14

Cecelia P.O.V

I parked my car at the garage I took my bag and slam the door hard. My eyes won't stop pouring out, it's been a year I've been trying to master this. I slung it on my shoulder and went to my room.

I toss my bag away not caring where it landed. I plopped on my bed, letting my emotions took over me. It's like ton of bricks hit the wall, my heart stills hurt from my relationship between me and Troye. I gave my trust to him, and almost gave my virginity to him coz I love him that time.

But it's was just the right time I've realized he's not even worth it. He was just a useless guy, that won't stop being a jerk and never change. I almost wanted to forgive and be friends with him since he moved here. But the key point is he still the same.

Why most girls need to go through this?

I stood up and drag myself to the shower. I strip my colthes off and turn on the tap. I let the warm water, run down my body instantly relax. I start washing my hair and body with Vanilla and roses scent since it always calms me.

I turn the tap off and dry myself with a towel and wrap it around me. I went to my room and slip on my underwear with oversized shirt and pants on. Those bra are hurting my precious boobs a lot so..

I lie down on my bed feeling empty it's like all my emotions are gone. My eyes slowly close waiting the sleep took over me but I couldn't. I groan and sit up, my eyes stare at the clock and it was half past ten at night.

I took my phone and scroll down on it trying to find something to distract me. But I'd nothing both of my best friends, are busy either sleeping or doing homework. Mom and Aria probably, snoozing  themselves in beds.

I groan and stood up, I change into my running gear so obviously I wore my sports bra. Coz it will obviously be the annoying thing ever...

Running is always the best thing to do other than singing or dancing. It's like I'm running, from my problems also it made me feel free from everything.

I tie my hair in a messy bun, and put my phone with my keys into my pockets. I slowly tip toe to the front door and left.

Noah P.O.V

My fucking phone won't shut up, I groan and left the bar as my legs went wobbly. I look around, the dark streets with no one here my eyes are getting droopy. I found a small park nearby, my legs are slowly walking towards it.

I sigh and plopped down on the bench while staring at the stars. My mind are drifted, about my dead family that died in a car accident few years ago. It played in my mind like crazy today, I can't concentrate on the band's recodings. So drinking always help me to forget it.

I begin to stood up and walk towards a dim pavement. I rubbed my hands, feeling cold I tried to remember the hotel that me and the guys stayed for temporary since we have  a talk show here and some stuff. But my mind was blank, I couldn't even remember the name of the hotel at all.

I sigh and keep walking to nowhere, all the sudden there's a girl running towards me. A small grin plastered on my face thinking my fans are coming to rescue me.

She knit her eyebrows those familiar greenish blue eyes are staring at me. She was getting closer, I chuckle and stood in the middle of the pavement with arms wide waiting for my precious fan to hug me.

To my surprise she rolled her eyes, she push me away making me stumble to the ground. "You stupid guy! are you crazy?!" She stop for a while glaring at me.

I chuckle and stood up "I'm not you should be crazy about me"

"I think you need to go home you totally out of your mind"