Chapter 10

Cecelia P.O.V

"Oh my gosh, I'm not gonna do this!" I cover my face from embarrassment. Both of them laugh, actually we just finished our lunch and currently playing truth and dare at the food court.

"It's a must! it's your turn remember!" Bri laugh. "But other than this, I can do it I mean why I need to give a guy a lap dance?!"

"Coz you're on dare, so do it" Belle laugh. I sigh and lean back on my chair. "Okay pick one but please no old guys please"

They both giggle, their eyes scan everywhere soon a grin spread on their faces. "How about that cute guy" Bri pointed behind me.

I turn around and saw a black hair guy with big brown eyes. He was laughing with his friends, a few tables away from us he look cute though but whatever.

"Fine, you guys wanna a show? I'll give it to ya" I stood up and walk towards him.

As I'm getting nearer to him his friends look up and nudge him. Then he caught me, walking his way a small smirk plastered on his face. He and his friends won't stop scanning my body like a creep. Perverts.

I ignore it, I put the most fake smile that I have and said "Hey I'm just gonna do a little, dance here coz me and friends are playing truth and dare"

He smirk, his friends went to another corner watching us like they expected me to do blow jobs in public. Which is totally gross and I don't like public display.

Without warning I stand between his legs and lean my upper body forward, with my back arched. My butt up in the air, so he gets a hot view of my body. I rest my arms on the arms of the chair for support. Then tease him by inching my girls closer and closer to his face.

His eyes landed on my boobs, he was about to touch it but I smack it away. I heard gasps and mumers around me I turn around. All eyes were on me, girls stare at me with disgust while those perverts stare at me with lust.

I stood up and quickly walk away. Bri and Belle eyes went wide I shrugged my shoulders and sit opposite them.

"That was awesome!" Belle squeal and Bri nod in agreement. "Like obviously, you nailed it! I mean that dude look epic!" Bri fist bump with me.

A small chuckle escape from my lips "Well that's me, nobody can beat me and thanks to the booty shorts"

Someone clear their throat, I turn around and met the same guy. He stood awkwardly, with a small smile plastered on his face "Yeah may I help you?" I asked.

"Umm can I have your number?"

I face my friends they just shrugged their shoulders with a mischief look. "Nope I know, you're cute or whatever but I'm not interested"

He was a taken back but there's a small smirk tugged on his lips. Dude do you get the answer already?.

"Don't you know who am I?"

I shook my head Bri and Belle mouth hang open with eyes went wide. "Umm first I don't even care, about you since its non of my business and bye"

I rolled my eyes I took my bags and went out Bri and Belle follow me.

**

I throw the bags onto the floor. I polpped on bed and sigh, I scroll down on my phone to search something interesting but there's nothing.

Oh yeah Bri and Belle told me that guy is Travis Oliver, he's the football captain and the lady's man he is also popular. God that's so cliche, like there's always a guy from football or soccer team have that kind of attention. Like seriously?, is high school always have the same thing it's like I'm living in a world of mean girls.

Why my life is boring? I mean yeah I have  two crazy best friends, cool cats parents and a annoying sister. My grades are good and I'm feeling better each day, I don't have any insecurities about myself. I like begin me.

But there's something missing, it's like my life is incomplete. What's is it?.

I sigh and change my clothes into my PJs. All the sudden, I heard a crash from the kicthen I quickly walk towards it.

To my surprise mom Michelle Alvaro, was busy cleaning the broken glass on the floor. A grin spread on my face I quickly walk towards her "Mom!"

She look up and smile, she took the glass and throw it away. "Hey I'm back!"

"Yeah I know, and where's my hug?" She chuckle and hugged me tightly. I laugh and pull away "Where's dad?"

She sigh "He's still with your grandparents abuelo (grandfather), fall sick he was okay now but your dad wanted to stay longer"

I nod "So do you love the weather there?"

She her head "Um no well sweetie, I'm a english girl who can't stand heat. I felt better here, coz it make me sweat like a pig and FYI don't tell your sister and dad"

"Oh Please mom, you and Aria are the same and please don't use that word it was too hippy for you" I gave her a inconet look.

She flip her blonde hair "Well sweetie that's how I roll, I'm your mom and it's cool to say like LOL or TTYL in messages"

My nose wrinkle "Oh my gosh mom, don't you ever use that words or text to me"

She rolled her eyes "Whatever but there's no promise here, so don't blame me and BTW what snack that you want me to do?"

I sigh and stare at her "Just some smoothie please and don't start with me"

"Yeah don't give that look to me, I'm still in my fourties okay and I'm still young in the heart"

"Yeah whatever" She chuckle and begin to take some ingredients and blend it.

_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.