Chapter 15

Cecelia P.O.V

"Cece! wake up!" Aria shook my body. I groan and rolled over to another side "Go away Aria..don't disturb my morning weekends"

"My dear sister it's already in the afternoon and yet you still sleeping"

Instantly My eyes flutter open and look around that pervert stalker was not around. I sigh in relief and stare at Aria.

"What's the time now?"

"Hmm let's see, it's already twelve in the afternoon and you had thirty minutes to get ready for you classes"

I quickly run off to the shower she chuckle and left my room. I rolled my eyes and quickly wash my body, after a few minutes I went out.

I slip on my undergarments with jeggings and some sleeveless top, of course need the sneakers on . I let my hair down and applied some make up I took my bag and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning Cece" Mom retorted. Aria laugh and keep drinking her milkshake.

"Yeah whatever Mom, I know I'm late so give me a break" I quickly took a granola bar and dump it into my bag.

"Bye sis! you must win the competition!" Aria cheered. I chuckle Mom stare both of us completely lost.

"You crazy girl tell mom what's happening and bye guys" Aria nod and wave to me. I quickly went to my car.

I sigh and put my bag at the passenger seat as I drive. Hmm...what song I want to sing?, after a few minutes I pull over and took my bag as I went to my class.

**

I quickly went to my singing class, everyone stare at me and the teacher smile. I simply replied It and sit next to Bri who been grinning ear to ear.

"Okay class let's start shall we?!" The teacher cheered. The girls squeal in excitement I rolled my eyes and lean back on my chair.

"Cece what are your song?" Bri asked. I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know maybe it's probably be a surprise?"

She chuckle "Oh okay we will win this!, it's really cool to meet them!"

"For you but not me" she playfully punched my shoulder "Oh Please Cece you'll fall for one of the troublemakers"

"Eww no I will not do that! and those guys are probably jerks!" She scoff "But not all of them they're really sweet"

"Whatever" I muttered. All the girls started their singing first, on the other hand the guys were the audience. They really good  it, Bri sang 'Skinny love by birdy' and let me tell you guys it hit my sensitive heart. Her voice is really beautiful, even some people cried like me while she sings it.

God I'm so sensitive I'll cried literally, like mostly when I'm happy, sad, feeling touched and weridly I can't see cute stuff. I'm so werid but whatever coz being werid is fun.

Now it's my turn I stood in front of everybody, their eyes are glued to me I gulp the lump of my throat and start singing 'Sirens by Cher Lloyd'

Everyone started to move their body to the beat Bri grin ear to ear towards me. After a few minutes I went back to my seat.

The teacher stood in front with a smile plastered on her face "Class the two winners will be...Cecelia and Brianna! congratulations I was move of your voices!"

Bri hugged me while the rest conjugate us "Oh My G! this is happening!" Bri squeal. I chuckle "Yeah you keep mentioning that like a thousand times"

She rolled her eyes "Hey you don't even know them but if you do will be soon!"

"Oh God I will not, I'm not like you guys crazy over them"