Chapter 6

Cecelia P.O.V

"Shit" I muttered. Great I'm stuck, in this stupid topic. I sigh and put my homework away, I wash my face and brush my teeth. I change into my PJs, I lie down on the bed as sleep took over.

**

My eyes won't stop, staring at my boyfriend in this Tv show. His eyes clouded, with happiness he caught me staring at him. He winks, it made me blush when everytime he did that.

He look handsome, with his casual colthes his dirty blonde hair been style and those blue eyes swirl with mischief.

"So here is the moment, we've been waiting for who is your current girlfriend now?" the host asked.

There's a slight smirk tugged at the corner of his lips "You see that, beautiful girl there?" He pointed to me.

All eyes were on me, whispers echoed the studio. "She's is mine, the most beautiful girl that I had. I'm lucky to have her, in my life I've always thought all girls just fell for what's outside of me. But she was different, that's why I love her"

The host and everyone, stare at us with adoration. I don't know why, my eyes pooled it was the sweetest thing that I've ever heard.

"Okay that's was sweet, then what the next step for your relationship and what you'll gonna do with your busy schedule?" The host asked again.

A grin spread on his face "That'll be a secret, I can't tell ya. But you all will soon know about it"

The stupid alarm woke me up, I groan and sit up stretching my arching body. My mind drifted, about the dream thinking whose my boyfriend in that stupid dream.

I shook my head and I went to my shower.I wrap myself with a towel, I got out of it and wear my undergarments on. I slip on my jeggings, with a crop sweater and combat shoes. I put my beanie on, since my hair was messy coz I'm lazy to comb it and applied some makeup. I slung bag on my shoulder and went to the kitchen.

I poured the cereal into my bowel. I sit on the island. I noticed Aria is not around, coz around this time she'll be eating her breakfast first. I sigh and quickly finished it, I place the bowl into the sink I took a bucket of  water and went into her room.

I entered her room, it made me shudder her room is literally all pink with the same boybands posters pasted on the walls. I ignore the stupid posters, coz obviously I don't give a fuck. She was snoring while, hugging her unicorn pillow.

"Aria wake up!" I shake her arm. She groan, she flip on the other side covering herself with the sheets. I groan, without warning I pour the water onto her.

Instantly she stood up, her eyes are glaring at me. I just gave her a inconet look "What the hell?!, Cece I'm dreaming kissing my Prince charming and you spoil it!" She screamed.

"You get change, you're left ten minutes to spare before the school bus arrive!"

"You can simply, wake me up you don't even need to pour water onto me!" She stood up and stare at me. I scoff "You should be lucky, I'm waking you up and this is the best weapon for you"

She rolled her eyes and storm into the toilet. I place the bucket, next to the door coz I'm too lazy to put it back. Yeah I'm a lazy person so don't blame me.... I quickly slid into my car and drove off.

Troye P.O.V

As per normal I was taking my books out from the locker. Girls stared to swam, around me I've been popular since I came here and I've charm lots of girls here except one.

Cecelia...

The reason I was transferred here, coz I've told my parents to live independent. So I decided to choose, to live nearby Cecelia just to get her back with me. Yeah I know it's been two years, I broken up with her and the last time I seen her before she move.

Back in those times, it was a total mistake I shouldn't bet with my friends that time. At first I just used her, to get attention but sooner or later I really fell for her. I missed when, she smiling sweetly to me or laugh at random things. There's something in her, that made every guy go swoon just by looking at her.

To be honest, I been working out and get myself tanned just to get a new look. But when I came here, she look even more hotter than before she doesn't even gave a Shit to anything.

The girls are trying get me to eat with them later for lunch. Or in other way if you know what I mean. I lean in to one of them and whispered "I would like too, after that we can do a quickie"

She giggled "Oh I would love too, just gave me a call than I can give you the full service" She smirk. The rest stare at her in shocked.

I slung my bag, on my shoulder and walk away. I turn around and wink to the same girl she squel loudly. I continue walking towards my classroom until I bumped onto someone.

"Ouch!" A familiar voice said. I look up and met those blueish green eyes. "Oh sorry" I muttered.

She rolled her eyes and step back "Seriously, you've just spoil my fucking mood!"

She turn around, start to walk away but I manage to grab her arm. She face me her eyes, won't stop throwing daggers to me she pull her arm.

"What the hell you want?"

"Can we talk, like just the two of us only"

She laugh humorlessly "Oh Please me and you talk?, by seeing your face making me go mad already. So what's the point, of me wanting to talk to you?"

I tried to mask my face with blank expression. Those words are seriously, hurting my heart but I can't blame her it is my fault.

"But please, I'm just want to talk like more as friends?"

She shook her head "No and no buddy, I don't trust you and those douches on the field"

She lean in which is too close, her face was a few inches a part from me. Now I got to see, her face on close up she was different but those eyes are the same.

"Hey you remember this shit, I won't be friends with you or even be your future Ahole girlfriend. You're just a piece of trash! Fuck off you asshole!" She screamed in my face.

She turn her heel storming her foot away. I just stood there frozen staring at her back untill it was gone.

________________________________________________COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.