Chapter 31

Cecelia P.O.V

I pack my stuff well a little bit coz this hot guy from yesterday, I think his name is Noah pack my stuff for me since Aria and my best friends in school.

Belle and Bri are busy in their tight schedule, but I don't blame them Aria told me that they have tried to visit me at least thrice a week. Which it was hard for them coz they're too focused on their studies.

"Hey babe how are you feeling?" Naoh asked. "I still don't know how I end up with you it still confused me"

He sigh and zip my bag, he sit next to me and peck my crease forehead "And I felt sorry that you need to go through this"

"Yeah it sucks, I woke up in a hospital feeling werid that I don't even remember what happen. With hotties like you assume that I'm your girlfriend"

He look a little hurt soon a small smirk tugged on his lips "Did think I'm that hot to you?"

I can feel my cheeks burn "Yeah..you're kinda good looking so..."

Noah chuckle and pinch my cheeks "Awww for first time you called me that" he cooed.

I glare at him "Just shut up" He smirk "I really like looking you in red it suits you"

I punch his shoulder "Shut up red is not my color" He chuckle "But it is I remember, you wore this sexy lingerie when we're doing love"

My mouth hang open after a few seconds, I look at him in disgust "Don't talk about it, coz I don't even know you"

"No I won't unless you kiss me" Noah smirk. I scoffed "Oh I won't big boy coz this lips, of mine is for someone I love"

"But you do love me" there's a glint of sadness in his eyes. "I wish I never get you into this mess...Come on let's go"He added.

He slung my bag and walk out of the room I followed him to car, but it's difficult when we are blocked by the paparazzi. They keep throwing question to me that involves Noah, with flashing their cameras to us it really made my eyes go blind.

Noah pull my hand, I felt a familiar thing on he hold my hand or touch me. I quickly slid into his car as he drove off.

**

"Cece we're here already" A hand stroke my face. I open my eyes and met those bright blue eyes in front of me, Noah look at me intently which it was disturbing coz his face is too close to me.

I move my head away "How I have fall asleep?"

"By the time you sit, by the way you mumble a lot then usual" He smirk.

I raised an eyebrow "Wait I didn't said anything stupid right?"

He shrugged his shoulders without removing his smirk "I don't it was something"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever" I quickly went out and enter my house. As quickly as possible I went to my room and plopped on my bed, I sigh in content I slowly let my eyelids close.

I felt the bed dip next to me "Aria can you leave I'm so tired"

"Seriously can really wait for me the next time?" The same annoying voice, that I wanted to avoid said bext to me.

I groan and open my eyes "Noah why you're following me? Like are you a stalker now?"

"Excuse me I live here just for temporary since your parents, has agreed and I need to take care of you plus you're a prego" He place his hand on my stomach.

I raised an eyebrow " I don't think so I'm preg-" I felt nausea as I quickly went into the shower throwing up everything in the toilet bowl.

I flush it and wash my mouth, I went out Noah cross his arms over his chest "See I've told you"

God I think it's true though coz now, I felt like eating donuts...

"Just shut up" I glare at him. He raised his hands in surrender "Okay fine I shut up"

I rolled my eyes I lie on my bed, I shift away from him and face another side. All the sudden, strong arms are wrap around my waist.

Weirdly it felt comfortable like this time I won't do anything to push him away, I lean back on his chest after a few moment of silence.

I clear my throat "Noah?" He ignore me, "Umm..hello? Are you there?" I called him again but he ignore me again.

I sigh in frustration I turn around and look into his eyes "Why you never talk to me?" I asked.

He just stare at me like a emotionless pigeon "Hey you are still there? Like seriously this is getting annoying"

After a few minutes of annyonce I tried to get out from my bed, but held me tight and glue himself to me.

"Fine fine you win! Happy?" He stayed quite but there's a small smirk played on his lips "Okay I'll do anything I promise"

A grin spread on his face "Like seriously anything?" I nod "Yes anything except for sex, plus can you get off from me?"

Noah shook his head "No I think I like this cuddling"

"Then can I kiss you?" He added.

Noah P.O.V

Without waiting Cece's reply I kiss her lips she gasp in surprise, she tried to push me away I pinned her down. So currently I was top of her, I begin to deepen the kiss.

Once our tongues are in each other's mouths, I move it slowly in a circular motion, whatever feels good without moving too fast or getting sloppy. Soon she moan in between our mouths, I touch her shoulders and her waist, while hung her arms on my neck and untangle my hair.

I bent forward gentlly and bite her neck and suck on it, she moan loudly bringing closer to her. After a few minutes I pull away I stare at Cece, she was in deep red her eyes are looking into mine.

"We can't do this" she push my chest. I nod and rolled to her side, I wrap my arms around her.

"Noah can you tell me everything about yourself and how I ended up with you, coz I'm confused why there were paparazzi went we left at the hospital"

I nod "But it's a long story"

"Nevermind I can hear it all day" She look at me and gave me the angelic smile, that I've always miss.

"It's all started when..."

______________________________________________COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.