Chapter 20

(A/N :WARNING THERE'S A RESTRICTED PARTS IN THIS CHAPTER)

It's around four hours we been on different rides. Let me tell ya it was fun, me and Cece won't stop shouting on top of our voices when we're on it. She was more carefree than usual, she always laugh her heart out and her smiles was brighter.

Our surrounding are better than before, everyone just continue staring at us with awe. Except some people but whatever the good part is, we are able to eat lunch peacefully that it was a few minutes ago. Which it was a first time feeling, like that without wearing any disguise and I'm with my girl.

Cece pull my hand and drag me in front of a Ferrari wheels "Hey let's take that!" She pointed to it.

I chuckle "You sound like a five year old babe" She playfully hit my chest "Shut up" I laugh and peck her lips "Okay just kidding come on" I pull her hand and walk towards it.

**

We seated opposite each other, she was busy looking at the view and keep giving comments to it. And I tried to listen to every part of it coz I was distracted to her beautiful face.

"Um...are you're there?" She wave her hand on my face. I blink my eyes a few times and look at her "Yeah I know the building is nice"

She raised her eyebrows "Excuse me I'm not talking about the building, I'm asking a question to you"

"Oh okay sorry I'm too distracted by your beauty" Her face turn tintied pink "Oh just shut up"

I chuckle and peck her cheeks that make it more redder "Jeez stop it" I ignore kiss her lips.

I sit next to her and wrap my arms around her waist. My lips won't stop kissing her, she put her arms on my neck bringing me closer. I lick her bottom lips asking for entrance and she refuse to. I groan and garb her butt making her gasps, I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Cecelia P.O.V

A moan escape from my lips I can feel, Noah was smiling against my lips. His hand are grabbing my butt making my body hot.

After a few minutes the capsule stop instantly we whipped our head to the door. The gate keeper stood awkwardly outside, while holding out the door we quickly rushed out while ignoring his presence.

I quickly walk faster to the car park and my cheeks are heating in embarrassment. Someone pull my arm I turn around and met Noah's eyes, that are clouded with mischief.

"What's with the hurry?" He smirk. I rolled my eyes "Umm hello? We make out in there a few minutes ago"

"Oh Hi and so?" I sigh and hit his chest "It was embarrassing! I th-" He smash his lips to mine making my legs go jelly.

Soon he quickly pull away it made wanted to kiss him more "Stop doing that erotic face it made me, want to do something naughty to you"

My cheeks heated up "You're so pervert" He chuckle "But you love me" I sigh "Yeah apparently I do"

He grins and pull my hand as we walk to his car.

**

"So talk to you later?" Noah stare at me. I nod "Yeah by the way, wanna come in? Coz my parents are out of town again and Aria was sleeping at her friend's house"

Oh yeah my family have met Noah a few weeks ago. It unexpected he came to my house, for a surprise but ended up eating dinner with us.

Which it was lucky I'm not in my PJs yet plus mom keep, talking about marriage while dad talked about career. In other hand Aria keep staring, at him disbelief and obviously she asked about Arly a million times.

To be honest it was fun though having Noah around, I'm gald that my family treated him well. Weridly they agreed, if we get married soon and have children coz they wanted to have grandchildren.

And I'm a teenager, I have still have a long journey of my life and this is not in the 19th century...

He nod "I'm okay with that as long you're with me" I chuckle and unlock the door as we went to my room.

Noah poppled on my bed looking, at me with a smirk plastered on his face I raised an eyebrow "What's with that face?"

He chuckle and pull my waist as he place it on his lap "You..me..alone in this house" He whispered on my ears.

I rolled my eyes "You don't be a pervert right now" He chuckle "Oh Please babe I know you want it"

"Sweetie I've seen better than you" I mock. Immediately he pull his arms away without leaving his eyes on me.

"Probably that dude don't look this hot, plus he would be player with the slim figure!"

"But he look quite hot though, if I'm not wrong he's a surfer coz he have a well built body" I purposely teased. But it was true though I saw that guy, when me and my best friends went to the beach months ago.

"Hey! He's probably don't do millions of workouts and I'm also a model here!" Without warning he rips his shirt out.

I gasps "Jeez put your clothes on!" Noah  shook his head and he flip us, over so currently he was on top of me in a bad position.

My eyes landed on his well define abs which it was distracting. "Get off! Of me!"

He laugh he gaze down on my eyes and soon landed on my boobs. I clear my throat "Eyes here"

He look up and smile "Then you too quit staring at my sexy body" I snort while trying to control the blush "Well that guy is way hot-"

He smash his lips to mine my eyes went wide in surprise, soon I untangle his hair bringing him closest to me. He deep the kiss his hands are all over my body, I moan when he groped my boobs.

He grunt and took my clothes off while I took his. His little buddy was poking in between my thighs, I moan again when he kiss the sensitive area on my neck as he suck it.

Soon he stop and stare into my eyes "What's wrong?" I asked. He shook his head "Do you want to do this?"

I slowly nod "Yes I would like too" He grins and continue kissing me. He took his wallet and a condom, my eyes landed on his 'thing' which it standing up and he put the condom onto it.

He spread my legs I cover my face, coz it was obviously embarrassing. Noah's hands slowly took mine, his beautiful eyes stare at me.

"Hey there's no need to be embarrasse" I simply nod, he smile and start kissing me again as he slowly insert his 'thing' into me. I scream on top of my voice in pain, he grunt and kiss my forehead as he slowly move his hips.

My nails are digging his back, he deepen the kiss again and grope my boobs. Soon my moans are getting louder when he fasten his pace.

After few minutes he stop and roll to my side. He wrap his arms around my waist, he kiss my hair and whispered "I love you"

A small smile crept on my face "I love you too" soon I was drifted to sleep.

_________________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.