Chapter 13

Troye P.O.V

I quickly pack my bag, since it was lunch time and my muscles needs food. I sigh and quickly left the classroom I dump all my stuff into the locker. I shut it and walk towards the cafeteria.

I saw Travis and the rest seated at the middle table. They were all laughing, on something I bought some random food and went to their table.

They look up and smile. I simply return it, and slid beside Travis who been staring the door for a long time. I tapped his shoulder he turn his attention to me "Yes may I help you?"

"What's with the staring?"

"Nothing I invited, that sexy senorita to have lunch with me"

I raised an eyebrow "You mean Cecelia?" he sigh taking a sip of water "Yeah isn't that obvious?, she's the only Spanish girl that I've talk"

"Wait you guys talk to each other? I mean are you serious?!" My eyes went wide, it's hard to believe she did coz she's always against it.

He nod "Yeah like obviously, we just talked while I'm driving her to school since she's in the hurry. So what's with the surprise alert here?"

I shook my head and took a bite of my food "Nothing I'm just surprised that's all"

He was about to answer, but the silence echoed through the whole cafeteria and all eyes were on someone behind us. Travis and I turn around, Cecelia stood there alone awkwardly and she was staring at Travis.

He grins and stood up, he walk towards her and casually pull her closer to him. She whispered something, to him and push him away he chuckle and sit back while she seat in between us.

The noise resume everyone were minding their own business. I just sit there feeling, confused. I don't know if I should be happy or jealous right now coz she's this close to me.

Cecelia P.O.V

I hate this fucking thing, I don't even know that this Travis guy friends with my good for nothing freaking ex. Now it's too great I'm stuck, in between those BFFs with a ton of other male on this table looking at me. Like I'm the only piece of fried chicken here.

Yes I'm called it that coz, most of them were gazing on my boobs. While others were, drooling out without blinking their eyes ever since I came here. Eww talk about gross...You stupid man hormones...

"Have you eat already?" Travis asked. I shook my head. He chuckle, "Okay then wait here, I'll buy you some food."

I nod he smile and leave me with Troye alone. Great...Can my days get any better? I sigh and took my phone out trying to distract myself. I can feel his gaze on me making me feel uncomfortable. I turn my head to the side and met his brown eyes.

"Dude can you stop? it's fucking creepy when you do that"

"Why I can't? you're getting beautiful each day so I can't?

I rolled my eyes "Yeah nice try Troye, you're always with those stupid sweet talk"

"Woah calm down, I'm just stating the fact here and what's with the vibe you're giving it to me?"

"It's because you're a fucking jerk, and that's not the only reason why"

"Then please elaborate it"

"Use your brain to think about it" without waiting his reply I ignore him. After a few minutes Travis came, with burgers and Some drinks on his hands.

He smile and place it on the table. I give him a toothy grin, since he brought me food he chuckle and slid his seat next to me.

"Hope this is okay for ya"

A small chuckle escape from my lips "Nah it's okay I'm totally okay with it. As long it's food and it's still edible"

He look at me in surprise "I thought you'll be worrying your figure like most girls do?"

I shook my head and take a bite of the burger. I moan in delight and said "Why I need to be worried? girls shouldn't be, worrying about their body too often. It's okay to eat whatever, they want as long they're happy"

"Okay I like you, you're different than any girls out there who been eating lettuce for all their lives"

"Oh please it's was nothing, plus don't use your usual sweet talk to me like any guys do" I glance to Troye who just choke.

"Dude you okay?" Travis pat his back. He nod and took a sip of water. After a few minutes, he took his bag and left the cafeteria.

Travis scratch his head confusing written on his face. He look at me, I just shrugged my shoulders and munch my food down.

***

I've been staring at the clock for numerous time waiting the last period to end. Finally the bell rang, I quickly pack my stuff and went to the detention room.

My phone vibrates I sigh and slow my pace down. I took it from my back pocket and slid it, Bri texted me a small smlie crept on my face.

I replied it and keep walking, all the sudden I heard a small moan. I tore my attention away form my phone, and had this werid feeling coming out from my gut.

My footsteps are started to follow the sound. Soon it lead to the janitor room, the moans are getting louder. Not to my surprise, a couple or sluts doing quickie oh my gosh seriously?. It's already in the afternoon, you guys can go to your house doing it with more comfort.

I rolled my eyes and begin to walk away. But some sluts moan Troye's name and it was getting louder. I shook my head and felt a tear rolled down on my cheeks.

Wait why I'm crying for? I shook my head and went to the detention room.

_____________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.