Chapter 39

Cecelia P.O.V

I rock Rosebel back and forth on the bed while I was breastfeeding her. My eyes landed on the television, Noah was interview by Ellen degenerous talk show.

And OMG I am a fan of her I always watch her shows daily since I was young. I look at my baby was sleeping with her hand in my right boob.

I sigh got to say she can sleep anytime even in any situation is, which I guess it was good since it made me ten times better to take care of her.

I slowly put her on the crib. I switch off the television just in case she's awake. I kiss her forehead and went to living room.

Speaking of that me and Noah moved to his house lately after a few weeks ago. Since we want to stay by our own without burden my parents, I'm in love with this house well it was more a mansion I say.

I plopped on the sofa and resume the show. It was time that Noah came in walking to the chair opposite Ellen, with the fans screaming.

He gave her a hug and sit on the chair. Ellen clear her throat "How you doing?, how's the baby and your partner?"

Naoh smile "I'm good my girlfriend is doing well too, also the baby is okay"

Then in a nick of time the screen show my picture with Rosebel next to me, lying on the bed it was took when we're at home.

"Oh my God she's so precise and beautiful, so her name is Rosebel?"

"Yes that's her name actually Cecelia named on behalf her dear friend, who passed away a month ago. At the same time Cecelia woke up from the coma and give to my daughter"

"So I've heard news floating around about your life lately. To the kidnap and everything but now you can relax now"

Noah nod his head "Yeah I guess so since everything goes smoothly, but...there's something left to do. But can you to help me?"

Ellen shrugged her shoulders "Yeah sure  what is it?"

"It's a secret I'll tell ya later.." He whisper.

**

Someone knock the door numerous times. Feeling irritated I quickly rush to the door, I open it reveal Brianna grinning ear to ear.

"Go up and wear this hurry up!" She walk in pushing a box to me. I raised an eyebrow to her "Oh hi..what's going on here?"

She turn around looking at me while trying the stupid grin again "Just shut up and change, I'll do the rest.." Bri pull my arm as she drag to the room.

I change into this gorgeous red dress, I'm in love with the details and it made me look more sexy. Weirdly a makeup artist and the hair stylist are doing their job right now.

I glance to Bri who was grinning non stop "For the last time, what the hell is going on?"

"You will know later.." she smirk.

**

The limo pulled over at out of no where, I felt something going to happen like what's going on?, am I did kinap? Or even worse does Bri good taking care of Rosebel?

Shaking the thoughts of it I look out of the window, which I can't see anything except a parking lot that leads to nothing.

The door open the driver almost wanted to blindfold me, but I push his hands "Are you trying to kidnap me? Or is this a prank?"

He shook his head "I'm sorry but it's  surprise that I can't tell you" I sigh and let him him put it around my my eyes.

I stood up and follow the driver to only God only knows, but I can feel sands under my feet while I was walking.

After a few minutes we reach at our destination, I took off the blindfold. To my surprise Ellen Degeneras, was in front of me. I look around and gasp that we're at the beautiful beach or I should say more like an island.

Coz the journey was freaking long and it looks way more quite, then the usual place. I mean of course who would having a tan at night..

"Pretty isn't it?" Ellen said. Interrupting my thoughts. I look at her "Oh sorry I'm too focus at the place.."

I quickly give her a hug I pull back, my face won't stop grinning "Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm seeing you right now!"

She chuckle "Okay then let me lead to someone that wanted, to meet you let's go"

She begins to walk as I followed her "So who is this mystery person, that I'm going to see?"

"Nope I'm not going to tell ya, I'll get kill if I tell you now and it won't be pretty"

"Aww..everything is werid it's like someone kidnap me in this place, but maybe that person is too nice to let me to meet you before I die"

She laughed "What do thing that person is a sadist? And no, that person is nice..."

"No I didn't say that person is a sadist..." I gave Ellen that look. "Yeah whatever, aside that how's you and Noah?"

"Hmm he's fine he have too much energy nowadays, like literally nearly everyday he like to be naughty"

Her face look priceless "Okay...if I was you that is too TMI...But remember use protection you'll never know, the naughty sperm will come to ya"

I laughed "Don't worry I think we'll be safe.."

Then we stop our tracks I look forward, my eyes went wide, there's a fancy looking dinning table with rose petals leading the way.

But that's not it Naoh was standing next to it. He is wearing a tux with his hair style, damm he look too hot.

"I'll be taking my leave then, have fun but do it that are more private" I let out a chuckle and hug Ellen.

I pull away and thank her. I smile I walk to Noah, he smile eat to ear but he look slightly nervous.

As per usual he pull the seat out I thank him and sit it, he quickly sat opposite me.

"Do you like it?"

"No I love it took me a while to get here, everyone won't tell me anything. It frustrated me a lot"

"Sorry about that I was trying to be more special, aside that let's talk"

"Okay...thanks for letting me talk to Ellen it was fun"

He smile "Your welcome, anything for you Cece. So what you talk about with her?"

"You know..the...basic stuff" He eyed me suspiciously soon he drop it.

A waiter came with two plates, he place it on the table "Have a wonderful dinner" He smirk to me. Also he pour some wine into our glasses.

Naoh glare at him when the waiter purposely winked to me as he left. I held his hand he look down, immediately a smile crept on his face.

"Chill just chill" His eyes met mine "Who won't be angry if some dude, trying to flirt their girlfriend?"

A small smirk played on my lips "Seriously don't get too jealous by that, you're have own okay"

"Speaking of that" He stood up coming to my side.

Noah get down on one knee " It's funny when I remembered the first time I met you, I thought you're a hater or you're  acting but it was wrong. Being a guy like me is difficult coz I've never dated before, hating commitment. When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together"

"Cecelia Alvaro will you be my wife and be my side forever?" He took a small box and open it, revealing a diamond ring.

I nod my eyes are pooled "Yes I-I love to be your wife"  Naoh slip the ring on my finger which it perfectly fit, he stood up and embrace me with a hug before crashing his lips to mine.

________________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.