Chapter 11

Cecelia P.O.V

"Shit!" I quickly rushed to the toilet after a few minutes. I quickly slip on my undergarments and some random t-shirt with shorts. I let my hair down since, I don't even have time to style it. I quickly applied some makeup and wear my converse on. I took my bag and went to the kicthen.

So this what happened on why I woke up late. It's probably because, yesterday I'm watching movie marathon with mom and Aria coz they force me too. Plus Aria is totally a morning person, unless she having she a deep sleep then she can't wake up easily.

I quickly peck mom's cheek, she raised an  eyebrow "Late as per usual"

I rolled my eyes "Mom I have no time, to talk about this and everyday I'm not this late"

She sigh and shook her head "Okay be safe, don't give distracted by American hotties!"

"No I won't! so bye!" I take an Apple and quickly went to my car.

**

"Fuck! come on you stupid engine!" I shouted. I groan I took my bag and went out of the car.

I slung it on my shoulder I quickly ran out of the garge. My foot are are getting, tired over time even though I'm a sporty girl but having this stupid bag on my shoulders is really hard.

I sigh and start walking faster, I look on my watch I left another ten minutes to spare.

Travis P.O.V

I busy jamming some rap music, while driving to school. I look at my watch, I have another few minutes to spare I just shrugged my shoulders and continue driving. I don't care, if I'm late coz that's my style.

I saw some hot chick, walking briskly from behind looks like she's in the hurry to school. Well that's my quaue, I speed a little my car bit so that it was next to her.

I rolled down the window, I popped my head "Hey wanna a ride?"

She snapped her attention to me, to my surprise it was the same girl that I've met at the mall.

"Umm how about a no?, coz I rather sweating like a pig than need to survive with you the whole ten minutes" She rolled her eyes and started to walk faster.

"You senorita, I'm just helping you to get you to school faster than walking so get in before I carry ya"

She huff and muttered "Fine but if you try do anything to me I'll kill ya"

A small chuckle escape from my lips She storm her foot and slid next to me. She place her bag, on her lap and cross her arms over chest staring at the road.

I sigh and started to speed, after a awkward slience I took a glance of her. She look hot though, with those curly reddish brown hair and greenish blue eyes. From this angle, she has a good body and there's sometime about her that made her look 'spicy'. Or maybe it was just my imagination coz she's giving me this werid aura.

"Dude you're gonna, get us kill if don't pay attention to the road" She flick my forehead.

I groan my eyes, stare at the road while rubbing my forehead. God those manicures, really hurt my freaking head. Why did girls need to have those nails for?.

"I'm a good driver I won't get us kill so no worries"

"Yet you've been, staring at me like a creepy dude and you called it safe while you are driving"

"Is it wrong just looking at you?" She shook her head "Umm no, but if you're a creepy guy than is a yes"

"Than am I creepy to you?"

"Yes you are" My eyes widen, I look at her with mouth hang open. "So let me guess, this is the first time nobody said that to you?"

I nod she chuckle "I'm glad I'm your first" I parked my car at the parking lot. She chuckle "Okay thanks?"

"Umm yeah your welcome"

She gave me a awkward look, she quickly went of my car and start running towards the building. I shook my head and went to my classroom.

**

I enter my classroom, ignoring the daggers from the bald teacher I sheepishly smile at him. Everyone were staring at me, I just wink to some of the girls they sigh dreamly in response. I chuckle and slid my seat next to my friend Troye.

He look at me and smile I simply return it. He get popular by his looks, not only that he is really a good receiver that's why I hang out with him.

"Yo man what's up with the late coming?"

"Nothing man, just having a drunk hookup with some blonde yesterday" I shrugged my shoulders.

He laugh and punch my shoulder playfully "Dude you get drunk, on Wednesday when most people do it on Fridays or weekend"

"It's doesn't matter if I wanna get drunk or party around coz nobody tell me what to do"

He raised his hands in surrender "Okay take a chill pill I'm just saying. By the way whose the chick this morning? coz I saw it when I'm strolling in a few minutes ago"

"I don't know man, it's this Spanish girl I've met her at the mall she gave me a lap dance. And damm she look hot"

His eyebrows knit together "Wait you mean Cecelia?"

"Yeah maybe how you know about her?"

"She's my ex it's a long story" He look sad at the moment and quickly change it. "Oh Okay that's explain"

I start to write some notes and my mind drifted about her.

Hmmm Cecelia, that's a good name.

_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.