Chapter 37

A few months later..

Noah P.O.V

Someone tapped my shoulder I sigh I turn around and met Shawn, his eyes stare at mine with full of sadness.

"Hey" He plopped next to me. I stay quite and continue to look at Cecelia in front of me.

"Yo dude don't you think it's time to take some rest"

I turn my face to him "Rest? Shawn are you kidding me?"

He sigh "Yeah I know Cecelia are not awake yet, but look at yourself Noah. Your condition is getting worse"

"Whatever if you understand me, you'll be not talking about this again"

"Dude have you seen yourself in the mirror? Look horrible, if Cece wake up and saw in that stage she will be disappointed. Don't you know that? I know you've been through a lot, but everyone is worried about you and Cecelia too. Your fans were giving their prayers to you guys, hoping everything will be alright"

I turn my gaze to Cecelia who was lying on the bed, with swollen stomach that was getting bigger. Thinking back maybe Shawn was right...

I let out a sigh "Okay fine but I'll be back in the afternoon"

A small smile crept on his face "Then that should be good, I'll took over here" I gave a small smile as I left.

I pull my cap ignoring the flashing photographers around me. Random question thrown at me, like ' Why you're not in your band anymore?' or 'Did you involve in this?"

Some of the questions just literally stab me painfully, the social media went crazy about this and it's already went too much.

I stop a moment debating myself to answer some of the questions, but I simply said "it's was my fault coz I didn't protect my future wife and child, I'll be more protective towards them from now on..."

With that more cameras facing me, I tried to push my way to my car as I drove off.

**

Shawn P.O.V

"Bri?"

"Yes?"

"I felt it's like a year have pass when I if at look Cecelia all day" I turn my head to Bri.

She sigh as she held my hand tight her eyes are gazing to her only best friend. A tear rolled on her cheeks, I warp my arms around her tight letting her sobbed on my chest.

"I didn't want to lose my another best friend anymore.."

I stroke her hair "No won't Cece is still alive don't worry"

"I'm too afraid that she'll be leaving me like Belle did!" Bri cried harder.

I held her face and stare at those eyes that has the same emotion like Noah's "Babe you're making yourself hard to let go. I know Belle have just passed away. But everything will be fine Cece, is in coma she'll get her shit together and fight through this"

Bri nod and wipe her tears off and grip my hand tighter. Speaking of that Belle have been shot by that fucking bitch's sister, I think her name is Nacy I guess.

Flashback

I look around everything is cleared with cops investigating the old house, ambulance came in with paparazzi trying to catch the scenes.

Noah had bring Cecelia to the hospital after that crazy girl hit her with a brick. Hayden shot her in the split of time and I don't know if she's still alive, coz there's a pool of blood flowing out from her ribs.

Yep she's dead...

My phone rang I quickly answered "Hello?"

"Shawn..co..me to..Bel.le's house now..." Bri said in the other line, there is some is not right going on here..

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"This is my fault.." Without waiting my answer she hung up. I quickly push everyone out from my way as I rush towards my car.

"Shawn what's wrong?!" Arly called out. "Something is not right with Brianna and I need to be there as possible!"

He nod "Come me in!" He quickly slid into the passager seat.

**

I pulled over at the driveway I walk towards the front door that is not lock. Arly follow me from behind.

I pull my gun out just in case I heard some screaming at the kitchen "Arly go to the back door" He nod and left. I quietly went to the kitchen.

My eyes went wide when I saw a paddle of blood around Belle, surprisingly Troye held her in his arms. I noticed Bri was at the corner with some scars on her, then there's a bouquet on blue roses lying on the floor.

"What's going on?" I said. Bri look at me and said "That bitch killed her!"

"No Belle is not dead! She's still breathing!" Troye stare at her intently with his eyes pooled.

"Then where's that bitch go!" I look around the room. "She ran away"

The door burst open and reveal Arly breathing hard. "That bitch just escaped from me, God! I almost got her"

His eyes landed on Belle, she take her breath and was about to say something. Immediately silence echoed the room all of us, went closer to her.

"Belle Ace Don't you say anything! You be fine plea-" Troye shouted. Everyone kept quite when she place her hand on his face, she gently smile to him.

"Troye...it will be okay..I always with you whenever you are.." Belle look between me and Bri.

"Sha..wn take care Bri for me and tell Noah to treat Cece good..." Slowly her eyelids close.

Troye shook her body "Belle! Belle! wake up! Hey don't play with me right now! This is not a joke!"

"Belle...I love you.. please don't this to me"

He muttered.

"This is all my fault!" Bri scream.

**

Someone clear its throat "Guys what going on here?"

Instantly both of us snapped our heads to Cece, she look at us confused. "Cece? When you are awake?" I ask.

"Few minutes ago and please..water" I nod I took a glass of water and pass to her.

She took it and quickly drink. Her eyes landed on Bri who was looking at Cecelia, with her eyes red from the crying.

"Bri what's wrong?"

Bit shook her head "No...It was worse than that, Belle is dead and it's all my fault"

Cece froze for a moment she stare at both of us disbelief "you're not kidding right? Is this a prank or something?"

"No Cece I'm telling the truth she's dead  Nacy stab her and she escaped!"

I pull Bri closer to me again "Apparently it's the truth...She did that is because she wanted to protect Bri, from getting hurt"

Cece kept silence she look down and sobbed really hard. "Why everything be a mess like this!?"

**

All the sudden she look up with her eyes went wide, she touch her stomach and scream.

"Oh my gosh! Guys help me!"

"Hey what's wrong!" Bri ask. And in a blink of an eye I saw the blanket are wet.

Did she peed on it..?

"My water burst! the baby is coming!" Cece scream again. Immediately I call the doctor out.

_____________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.