Chapter 3

Cecelia P.O.V

I tried to concentrate, to my freaking studies but this dude won't let me. He's like trying, to get my attention like tapping the table with his pen or crack a joke to the class. It's pretty annoying, when he 'accidentally' brush his arm against my skin. Like hello? who does that like every ten minutes.

"Umm Troye?" I clicked my tongue when I said his name. "Yes?" he grins.

"Just shut the fuck up, coz dude you're pretty annoying right now. Only my friends, can get annoying to me so you and I have no relations at all so back off" I give him that look.

He look offended, but quickly change it "But you'll love someday"

"Oh to God, I won't coz Cupids helped me to opened my eyes to be aware guys like you" I gave him, the bitches look ever.

"But Cupids, may want to show people's true feeling to one another"

"Umm let's see, I won't coz you're just a douche when you're one you can't change it so..fuck off"

"I w-" The bell rang, I quickly pack bag and left. Jezz doesn't he gets it?, that he was just plain annoying and trying to get a attention?.

I sigh, I dump my staff into my locker. I shut it and went to the cafeteria. I went to the usual table, that is at the corner Brianna and Belle are busy munching their food down. I sit opposite them, they look and smile I return it.

"How's your class?" Brianna asked. I sigh and lean back on my chair "It was horrible, you guys know whose the new guy?"

Both of them, shook their heads "Is he hot?" Belle grins. My nose wrinkle "Ehh.. he's okay but he is my ex it's Troye"

"Woah Cece, you're not kidding aren't ya?" Brianna stare at me. I shook my head "Do I look I'm joking like hell no"

"Wait he is in the same class as you?" Belle took another bite of her food. I nod "Yes he is, he have first and last period same with me"

"Oh God, that's totally sucks" She added. "Well you can said it again"

I stood up and went to buy my sandwich. I pay it, I walk back to the table all the sudden girls started to squealing. I rolled my eyes, as I sit back I noticed Brianna was trying to see the commotion there. While Belle, grumble a few words and keep munching her food down.

"Ignore them Bri, it's probably the annoying jocks showing off their biceps or something" I said.

She shook her head, her eyes went wide "Nope I don't think so, it's your douche bag ex walking past"

Belle look up, I simply ignore him. I heard he was, laughing with a group of bimbos as they're walk pass us.

"I don't give a dam he's a total asshole" I said in matter of fact. Both of them nod in agreement, I continue munching my sandwich.

"Cece I pitied you, you almost enjoyed your life here and that dude came back in your life" Belle stated. I sigh, trying to control the anger spirit in body. Before I'll turn into a mad monster here.

"But he look better though than last time" Brianna keep staring at him. "Yeah but he's a, douche english guy who won't stop keep his dick in his pants" I snapped.

"Clam down will ya?, I'm just staring at him he's like another version of Shawn" She sigh dreamly. Instantly, Belle turn to her with a grin plastered on my face "You like Shawn?!, I'm in love Noah coz he's hot!"

They both sequel, in excitement causing some people to look at us weridly. "OMG! have you heard?, their new ships names?"

Belle shook her head "Is it a cute one?"

Brianna nod "It is, it was Noawn! isn't it cute it's like a combination of mysterious and hotness"

"Yeah totally, I don't mind if they're together as a couple if they're gay" Belle grins.

"Guys those 'shipnames' is werid, I mean who have a name like that" I snort.

They both glare "Oh shut up Cece, you won't know about boy bands. For you, it was just a name but to us it's like heaven" Brianna said.

"Whatever" I muttered.

______________________________________________COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.