Chapter 29

Few days later...

Noah P.O.V

"Dude you're doing that face again" Hayen pointed to my face. The guys stop from doing anything and stare at me, like I'm crazy or something

I rolled my eyes "Is it wrong to be happy?"

"Yeah but with that face you can make a kid cry"Shawn shook his head. I turn around and glare at him "But you are  smiling like a idiot"

He scoffed "Excuse me are you trying to imply I'm one?"

"Yes you are a big idiot Shawn" Arly and Alex said in union. "Yeah who tells a girl that you're not a virgin on the phone?" Arly stated.

Everyone laughs at Shawn, whose face getting red. "Yeah thanks to Cecelia, my confession for Brianna was blown"

"Then said it to her since you won't stop how you're in love with Brianna" Hayden said in high pitch voice.

I shook my head and continue looking out at the window next to me, waiting for this plane to land so that I can surprise Cecelia. But there's something weird in my gut that involves her.

Hmm maybe that was just my feelings...

**

Someone shook my shoulder "Dude we're here already! Wake up!" Alex shouted. Instantly my eyes popped opened, I look up the rest who are busy taking thier stuffs from the shelves.

Without wasting any time I quickly took my luggage from the shelves, I push the guys from blocking my way "Dude calm down!" Hayen snapped.

"Sorry man my girl is waiting for me!" I walk pass him ignoring the guys, I pull my luggage literally running like crazy. Flash lights from the paparazzis while busy asking questions to me, the fans were screaming on the sides.

I smile to the fans as I put my shades on "Noah why you're rushing?!" Some random paparazzi shouted his question, I smile to him and said "It's for Cecelia! She's probably waiting for me!"

Immediately more questions thrown to me, I simply ignore them and took a cab feeling excitement took over me.

After a few minutes it stop in front of Cece's house, I paid the driver as I went out pulling my luggage towards the front door.

Cecelia P.O.V

"Cece! Noah is here!" Mom shouted. Instantly I push my homework aside with much force not carrying it landed where.

I run down towards the stairs "Woah kiddo chill the down" Dad said while holding his cup of coffee in his hand.

I took a deep breath remembering I have a child in my womb "Thanks just excited" He chuckle "No prob ask him to stay here for temporary we'll be gald"

I nod "Oh that would be good" He smiles and walk away. Okay today is the day...

I walk towards the living looking around Noah is nowhere to be seen, even his luggage was not here hmm maybr mom pr-

Strong arms wrap around my waist the owner kiss my neck, making me giggle I pull away and stare at those blue eyes that I've always missed when he's away from me.

"I'm finally back" Noah smile. "I thought  you'll be back next week?"

"Why did you hate me?" He playfully shows his hurt face. I rolled my eyes "Of course not by the way, you're really bad in acting"

"Well acting is not my cup of tea" He peck my lips. "Then let's go" I lead him to the guest room.

Noah lie down on the bed and sigh in content "Oh my gosh! this is most comfortable bed that I ever had!"

"Hey are you hungry or something? Coz I can help you to get it"

All the sudden he grabs my waist bringing me next to him "No I'm hungry about you"he kiss my lips.

I slowly push him away, he look at me in surprise "Hey what's wrong?"

I stay silence after a few minutes, I look up he look at me worried "Babe what's wrong?, did anyone do something bad to you?"

"Hello Cece you're not processed by any spirit aren't you? Coz you never this quite before"

I shook my head "No it's not..Noah there's a baby growing inside my womb and it's yours"

He stayed silence I keep staring at him, waiting for a reply but there's was non. My eyes watered, my hand landed his face making the room echoed with the effect.

I sniffed "I knew this! You won't except it!" He was about to said something, but I run out of the room.

I stomp out of my house my parents look at me with worried, they asked me what's wrong with or whatsoever.

But I ignore it I heard footsteps running towards me, I took a glimpse of it Noah was running towards me "Cece! I need t-"

I ignore him as I shut the door I slid into my car, I turn on the engine and drive to everywhere it can take as long it's was far from him.

My eyes won't stop pouring out I press the pedal till it's over the speed limit, coz I felt nothing it's like my world had just gone like that.

I felt guilty that this unborn child in me will be growing without his father, I look down my stomach I sigh and wipe the tears away.

I look on the road again and all the sudden, there's a car coming its way to me. I tried to make a turn, but it hit against mine as darkness took over me ....

_____________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.

Sorry guys it's a short storey but there will be, something good gappen on the next chapter..

~randomFrixie