Chapter 5

Cecelia P.O.V

The class ended, I quickly went to my lockers and get change. I went out and I wave to the rest while I walk out. Today it's the worst day, I've ever had and the worse part is I need to survive this Shit for the whole semester.

But the lucky part, me and girls were playing volleyball while the guys played badminton with each other. I having a fun time, spanking the ball to the opponent and to break my freaking mood. He was staring my ass, I caught him and some of the guys staring at it like I have a dollar on it . Guys, with those perverts hormones.

I slid into my car, I took my bag and slung it over my shoulders I drag myself to my room. I throw my bag, to the floor I plopped on my bed. I switched on my speaker, it played "Meghan Trainor - All about the Bass' which it was the best song I've ever had. I dance to the rhythm, while walking to my kicthen to grab my food.

" Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'Bout that bass 'bout that bass, no treble I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble

I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass..." I sing out loud.

I took some berries, I dump into the blender while doing some random moves. I turn it off and pour into the biggest cup that I had. I took some granola bar and walk towards my room. I turn on the TV, I switch the speaker off and sit on the beanbag. Teen wolf are on, I was about to change the channel but the stupid control is up on the shelf.

"Whatever" I muttered, I start munching my granola and almost choke. When one of the guys ripped their shirts off. It turned into a werid monster. What the hell I'm watching?

The door was slam opened, I accidentally pour my smoothie over my clothes. I turn around, Aria was giggling I rolled my eyes
and change to dryer clothes on. I glare at her, she just gave me a inconet smlie.

"Have you heard, of knocking the damm door?"

"What?, I'm here coz I missed you" She sit on the edge of the bed. "Oh come on Aria, I've known you so spill it up"

"Really?"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah really, or else just get out of my room since you don't have anything to tell"

She huffed "Okay fine, it's about the competition that you'll have on next week"

"What competition?"

She sigh "Cece did you hit your head this morning?"

I scoffed "Well excuse me, I'm totally fine I'm just tired that's all"

"Well that's explains, on why you've become an idiot" She said bluntly. I rolled my eyes "Whatever"

I pointed her to the door, she raised her arms up in surrender "Fine I'm just stating the fact here, I'm trying to say about your singing competition that you'll have on next week"

"Oh that, yeah so what?"

"Will you win it for me please?"

"I don't get it, why you guys are so into in boy bands. Their voices, is like a dying cat and always have those cliches songs"

She hit my arm hard "Don't you dare say that, their song is sweet and cool FYI my fav is Arly as always!"

I rubbed my arm"Shut up, please stop it with the girly thing again"

"Fine me and Brianna, are going to win this coz she drag me to this. She said, it was 'A live time opportunity' kind a thing for me" I quoted it with my fingers.

She squel while fanning her face. "Oh Holy Shit!, obviously it was a opportunity who wouldn't go this thing!"

"Gosh you're in need, to check your voice back"

"To my dear sister, I'm in the fan mood time so please don't spoil my mood" She snapped.  "Are you done?, coz my ears are hurting coz you've been in the 'fan mood' st the moment there" I mock.

She huff and she walk out. She popped her head, to the door frame "But if you win, I'm gonna pass my t-shirts and album to you" She quickly left.

I sigh I throw the wrappers and dump my cup into the sink. I walk back to my room. I dump, all my homework onto the table and start doing it. This gonna be a long day.
______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.