Chapter 30

Cecelia P.O.V

I heard voices around me along with cries someone grab hand, I felt the familiar touch from the owner. I wanted to open my eyes and look what's happening, but I can't even move a inch of my body.

What's happening?...

.

.

.

.

Travis P.O.V

I just arrived the hospital with Belle and Brianna everyone are here, with a heavy atmosphere surrounded them. Belle and Bri walk towards Cece's parents, Michelle cry her eyes out while holding her husband's hand tight.

Noah seated at the corner his eyes won't stop staring at the emergency doors, I sigh as I sit next to him which he don't even notice my presence.

"Hey.." I gave Naoh a small smile, he turn his head to me and gave me a sad smile. His are red probably from the crying and he look like he's dead.

"Travis..I'm so stupid.." He sigh looking at his hands that has Cece's blood on it. I just sit there in silence watching him, it's like he's back from his younger self again begin depressed from losing anything.

He look at me again with sadness clouded on his eyes "Travis I felt she's going to left me like anyone else"

I shook my head and pat his shoulder giving it a frim squeeze "No you won't Cece it's a strong girl and we kn-"

All the sudden he punch the wall next to him making leaving a small hole on it, all eyes on him he stood up and stomp outside.

I quickly follow him I grab his arm "Dude! Calm down!"

Noah stop and pull his arm away from my grasp "How the fuck I need to calm down! It's my fucking fault, that she got into this shit when she's having my child!"

My eyes went wide "Wait she's pregnant? Since when?"

"I just knew it today, she left coz I stayed quiet when she told me. I..just too surprise...this would happened"

"Naoh I know it's your fault but, why you don't wanna take any responsibility that you've did?"

He sigh "It's because...I don't th..ink I'm a good father for her child"

I punch him in the stomach Noah groan and look up "Shit what's that for?"

"That is because you're an idiot, I mean you're a guy good there's nothing to be afraid of. I can see you care about your girl and anything relates to her, that kid is growing in her and soon you'll be carrying it in your arms"

He went silence after a few minutes "Come on I need to talk to her parents about this, hoping they'll able to except the fact"

A small smile tugged on my lips "That's my friend that I know" He chuckle and went inside as I follow him.

**

Few weeks later...

Cecelia P.O.V

The sunlight hit my face making me groan me eyes flutter open and saw unfamiliar room, I look around searching for my parents wanting to ask why I'm here lying on the hospital bed.

Did I miss something?...

I tried to sit up right but there's a sharp pain on my sides, I run through my hair which I can't because of the stupid bandage around my head.

The door opened reveal Aria with four  unknown but good looking guys, they look at me like I grew another head the guys walk towards me with a smile plastered on their faces.

"Hey the senorita woke up!" One of twins with grey eyes hugged me, the other one peck my cheeks. I just sit there showing my poker face to them, both of them laugh at me and pinch my cheeks.

"Move it blondies she need her a space" The brown haired guy push them away, while the redhead guy quietly stood there obversing me.

"Aria I thought you're supposed to be at the camp? and where's mom and dad?" I asked.

She sigh and walk towards me her eyes are red, the guys took a step back while watching us. "God I thought you're dead!"  She wrap her arms around my waist.

I pat her back "No no I'm not Aria see you're hugging me" She chuckle as she pull away "Okay enough with the sadness here, mom and dad are out of town again. Me I just came back, last week"

I nod the door open again reveal another blonde hottie, everyone in the room stare at him. His blue eyes landed on mine something tells me, I've met him before it's  there's something between us.

Aria stood next to the redhead then this hottie, walking towards me as he hug me after a few minutes he pull it away. He held my face "Finally you're awake"

Without warning he peck my lips making my cheeks burn like crazy, I heard the guys laugh in the background. He place his hand on my stomach while rubbing it, a small smile crept on his face.

"Hey little buddy your mother just woke up thanks to you" He said to my stomach, the rest look at us in awe.

Feeling werid I like it when he touch me but sense came to me, I swat his hand away he look at me in hurt.

"Babe I know you're angry to me bu-"

"Wait pause everyone pause or whatever let me take a moment..." I sigh deeply and it was dead silence nobody didn't talk at all.

"First I'm curious why the fuck I'm in the hospital? Two, Aria who were those guys? And three why this hot guy look creepy to me? He's talking to my stomach like I'm pregnant or something"

Aria's eyes went wide she look at the rest who had the same expression, this hottie stood up with a weird look on his face.

"Cece do you know me?" He held my face again but this time closer to his face. I shook my head "Like I've said who are you? And won't you be afraid if your girlfriend find you?"

"Yo Cece you don't even remember me? Me Shawn, Naoh, Hayden, Arly and Alex ?" The brown haired guy pointed to each of them.

I look at Aria "Sis can you call the doctors coz, I think there's something wrong with them"

She sigh "They're not Cece they were good friends to us"

I stare to the hottie again "Even this guy? Coz he's acting weird, towards me like I'm serious here"

She shook her head "No Cece he's not, he is your boyfriend and you're pregnant his child"

I laugh unlady like "Oh my gosh is this a dream? Like seriously I'm still a virgin you, the last time I almost lost it to Troye"

Soon my laugh died down everyone look at me in concern "Shit guys she lost her memories" Finally the redhead or in my words Hayden said.

_______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.