Chapter 9

Cecelia P.O.V

"Cece wakie wakie wakie" someone shook my body. I groan I rolled over covering my face with the sheets.

All the sudden I felt someone, grab my arms and legs bringing out from the bed. My eyes flutter opened, I stare back to Belle's face. She noticed I woke up, a evil grin spread on her face.

"Bri! this woman have woke up!"

"Okay plan A abroad!" Bri shouted. Without warning, Aria blindfold me I heard a evil laugh around me. "Guys! put me down in this instance!"

They giggle in response, The heat of the sun hitting my face. I can feel something is not good coming it's way. I tried to push them, or kick them and even shout like a mad woman. But they held me tight, I felt like a ragged doll been carried away.

"Okay One! Two! Three!" They swing me back and forth. They tossed me into the pool. Immediately I gasp for air, my arms are starting to relax abit. I glare the three of them, they just burst laughing their guts out.

I got off from the water I storm my foot in front of them "What the fuck is that for?!"

"Just a little wake up call, for you since you been snoring like a pig last night!" Belle laugh along with the rest.

"Yeah and it's two in the afternoon and you're still snoring in bed!" Bri pat my back. I smack her hand away, I face to my dearest sister who just gave a inconet face.

Oh Please sister I've know you since birth. You have little horns behind those angelic face.

"Its your idea isn't it?!"

She shrugged her shoulders "Maybe or maybe not"

I run towards her, she screamed on the top of her voice as she run away. "You two catch her!"

"Na uh it's your war between your sister so have fun" Belle said, Bri nod in agreement they seated at the chair watching us.

I sigh and start chasing Aria. I caught her arm and drag towards the pool. "No! Cece No!"

I kick her into the pool. She gasp for air, she got out of the pool she glare at me. I just simply gave her a inconet look.

"Cece sometimes I hate you" She stated and stomp her foot to the back door. "But you still love me!" I shouted.

"What good sister you are" Bri said. Belle just shrugged her shoulders and went in.

"Oh Please that kid, has too much babysit from me and she need to grow up"

"Yeah whatever, but remember to meet us at the mall later. We're in of new clothes, and Cece you need to update of wardrobe"

I scoff "Are you trying say I'm outdated"

She chuckle "No really, the last time you bought your clothes it's like last year"

I rolled my eyes "Whatever but you going to be me lunch" She smile and follow me into my house.

**

It's been two or three hours, we shop like literally every store in this ridiculously huge mall. The scent of expensive clothes and perfumes it made gagged. When a group if sluts, tried different slutty looking bikinis when we shop it a few minutes ago.

Yeah I know it's bikinis, girls should show off their skin to the beautiful beach. But there's a freaking limit to it, like come on a random douches will grab those big booty like Nicki Minaj's. And FYI if the top it's too small for you please change it. It doesn't look good on ya, as if you're trying to squeeze the life out of your boobs.

"Guys can we seriously, go for lunch I'm Fing hungry my fat needs food" I whine like a three old.

They whip their heads to me, Belle raised an eyebrow "Cece you don't even have fats, you have a tone muscle on you"

I sigh "Belle I'm just hungry, coz I'm losing a lot of energy coz you guys won't stop wasting your money"

Bri rolled her eyes "Cece we're updating our darn clothes, this is all about fashion and I'm helping you not looking like a hobo"

"Do I look like a hobo to you?" I turn to face Belle she shook her head "But you will if you don't have Bri bugging about it. She'll get pretty annoying when she does that"

Bri hit her arm hard, I laugh at her blunt comment "Yeah I love you when you're blunt. It made me more want to hang out with you more than Bri"

"Whatever let's just pay this clothes off, and went to get our lunch" Bri rolled her eyes, me and Belle nod and follow her to the cashier.

______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.