Chapter 34

Cecelia P.O.V

I knock on Meghan's door numerous times, I was about to turn and walk away. The door opened, I look up as I saw Meghan smile at me cheerfully.

"Hey! What's up?" She asked. I gave her a small smile "Nothing I would like ask you something that's all"

She nod and open the door wider for me, I follow her and sit next to her in the living room.

"Do you wanna something? Like coffee or tea?" Meghan went to the kitchen. "Tea please"

She smile in reply, I stood up as I look around the room again. I took one of the one of her photos, I can't help but to stare at this little girl in the picture who has a sad look plastered on her face.

"Meghan?"

She turn around her eyes went wide, she rushed to and snatch the photo from my hands.

"Hey wh-"

"Don't you dare touch it!" She scream into my face. "Meghan I'm sorry, I was just curious that's all"

After a few minutes her face relax and replace it with a smile again "No No it's okay, but hey wanna to have lunch here?. I can cook you know"

"That would be great"

**

Meghan P.O.V

"Bon appetite!" I place two plates of spaghetti on the table. Cece chuckle "I don't you can cook"

I shrugged my shoulders "Nah this is nothing, come on have a try"

She smile and begin to take a bite, I slowly eat mine as I waited for the right moment. Cece stop she held her head and groan "Umm Meghan..what's wrong with me?"

I look at her again and act innocent "I don't know, what's wrong are you okay?"

She shook her head "No I think I need to use the bathroom" She stood up and wobbly walk towards the toilet.

3...2...1...

Just in time she collapse on the floor a grin spread on my face, when I saw her lie on the floor unconscious.

"Hey idiots! Come here!" I shouted. Immediately two guys comes in, both of them I paid them with of course my parents money.

"Yes Ms?" The blonde one said. "Get this bitch out of this house and send her to the place"

Both of them look at Cecelia, the blonde guy and his brother stare at her unsure. "I told you to take her! Not fucking stare at her!"

"But she's pregnant" The other one said while looking at her in pity.

I rolled my eyes "I've paid you to get your job done, don't disobey me"

Instantly they carrried Cecelia out and put  her in the van as they drove off. Yes finally my plan going to work...

**

I continue to stare at this bitch who was tied onto a chair and she's still fucking not awake. I rolled my eyes and pour a bucket of water on her.

Instantly her eyes open, those greenish blue eyes that I hate the most are looking at me in shock.

"Meghan where are we?!" Those eyes wander around this nasty old room.

"This is the place is was for you"

"What the fuck you're saying Meghan?! You kidnapped me!"

A small chuckle escape from my lips, I grab her chin making our eyes met. Her eyes pooled trying to hold back the tears.

"Shut the fuck up, if you want to die here without the pain" I threatened.

"But why you doing this to me?"

"Isn't is obvious Cecelia? That I want Noah plus, you're a easy target due to your stupidity to trust me"

A tear rolled in her cheeks "But why it has to be me?!"

"It's because you took Noah away, I thought you'll be dead after I've tried that  useless plan of mine"

"I've shouldn't trusted you that time"

I tsk "Cece I can't believe you're so gullible"

"Idiots!"

The guys came in, their eyes landed on her soon one of them clear their throat "Yes what can we do for ya?"

"Lock this bitch up don't you dare let her out ever" Without waiting I quickly left the this stupid abandoned house. Cece you're going down bitch.

______________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.