Chapter 27

Brianna P.O.V

I took a sip of my smoothie while waiting my dearest best friends. My phone beep I took it from my back pocket, a small smile crept my face when Shawn sent a cute picture of him.

Well speaking of that we're very close now and recently we secretly met each other. But he acted very suspicious to me like he, do more skin ship in a flirty way to me and glared to guys that were staring at me.

Hmmm what's wrong with him?

Shawn: Am I look cute?

Me:Maybe?

Shawn: Okay I'll take that as a compliment

Me: u sound like a girl

Shawn: I'm 100% a man

Me: yeah whatever but deep down u do sound like 1

Shawn:I don't sound like one!

Me:Yes u r!

Someone clear thier throat I put my phone away I look up Travis, was smirking towards me.

"What the hell you want?" He chuckle and pinch my cheeks, I swat his hands away "What's that for?!"

He laugh "You're so adorable when you're text Shawn" I glare at him "Since when I give you a permission to read my message?"

He shrugged his shoulders "Since just now I've ask permission, to you and you nod in response"

My eyebrows furrow "I did?" He nod "Yeah you're so distracted by Shawn duh"

I scoff "Whatever you don't even know him" He smirk "I've known him and the band more than you Bri, I'm close to them so don't judge me"

My eyes went wide "No way you can't be serious?!" He chuckle "Yeah apparently I do, it's a secret so I can't tell ya"

Cecelia P.O.V

I can someone gazing at me I turn around and met those brown eyes. My fucking annoying ex, was busy flirting with group of girls while his eyes are on me.

Seriously dude you're in need to move on coz you're lack in that department...

I flip him of as I walk pass him, surprisingly my best friend and Travis are talking to each other.

"Guys am I missing something?" They snapped their heads to me "Nothing this dude don't wanna tell me, his 'secret' on how he was close to Shawn and the others" Bri quoted it with her fingers.

I shook my head "Hmmm you and your fan mood" She rolled her eyes "Well not that much I'm just curious that's all"

"Okay girls I'm going to see ya later coz the ladys needs me" Travis winked to one of the girl at the table a head of us.

I rolled my eyes "Whatever" as I sit opposite Bri, who was too engrossed with her phone.

I sigh and start eating my sandwich, after a few minutes Belle sit next to me. "Sorry I've got caught up with something" She said.

I shook my head Bri was still not looking up me and Belle look each other, having the same expression plastered on our faces.

"Bri!" Both of us shout in union. She flinch making her phone drop on the floor, Bri took it and glare at both of us.

"Hey I'm not deaf!" 

"Yeah we know we're not blind, can you put your phone away. It's like you're not social with us" Belle stated.

She sigh "sorry"  she place her phone on the table, suddenly it flashed in coming calls and it was Shawn.

She quickly tried to put it away, but I was able to snatch it away. Belle and I smirk as I answered it. Bri cross her arms over her chest looking like a five year old, who don't get eat an ice cream.

"Hello?" Shawn said on the other line. Me and Belle laugh feeling giggly in the inside.

"Hey Shawnee.." I said in a high pitch voice. There's a paused after a few seconds he clear his throat "Umm..who are you?"

Bri stood up stomping to our side but luckily Belle cover her mouth and held her tight.

I chuckle and play along "Do you even remember me Shawnee?! How dare you forgot about me!"

"Wait! Are you one of the girl stripper in clubs? Coz I'm sorry, I remembered I did not do anything to you that night I swear!"

I tried to hold my laugh from escaping and I turn on the speaker, making sure the three of us could hear his voice.

"Hello are you there? Coz for the sake of God I'm still a virgin and I like this girl..." Shawn trailed off.

My eyes went wide Belle cover her mouth so her laugh is muffled, Bri just stare at the phone with sadness.

"Shawnee I forgave you but in return tell me about this girl that you like"

"Okay there's this girl with a cute black hair and big brown eyes, she's actually a fan of me. But I don't even mind, coz that made us even closer and her name is Brianna"

Me and Belle look at the phone with our mouths opened, Bri sit there frozen her cheeks turned beet red.

"Shawn I think you just made her go red now" I said in my original voice. "What the hell Ce-" I quickly end the call.

"Bri I sense something good is coming" I smile. She slowly nod her head and put her phone away, ignoring the messages from Shawn.

"At least you going to be paired not like me totally alone forever"Belle sigh. I shook my head "There's someone out there will want you don't worry"

She sigh again and started munching her snacks, while I keep looking at my phone waiting for Naoh to text me. He was always busy and travel a lot, but we'll try to contact to each other as much as we can.

_______________________________________________COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.