Chapter 16

Cecelia P.O.V

There's a awkward slience, between the three of us we were in the cab on the way to the hotel. I've borrowed Noah's phone to call Brianna, she cried on the other line. Luckily she was back safely with takeaways from the cafe.

I tried quietly pull my hand away coz Noah was snoozing, Shawn raised his eyebrows "I will not do that if I was you"

I ignore him and finally my hand was out from his grasp "Oh Please like he'll kill me or something"

"Whatever you say senorita" He look at window which it was drizzly. My eyes are looking at Noah's face, he look so inconet than his usual smirk. I lean in for a closer up, there's a few freckles on his nose which it was cute for him. The left dimple he had was totally noticeable when smile.

His eyes flutter open making me surprise without warning he kiss my lips. Instantly I move away from him and glare at him Shawn grin ear to ear.

"What the hell is that for?!"

He chuckle "You pull your hand away and you've been staring at me for the whole ten minutes"

"I just looking only in not a creepy way and my hand was going to break if you keep holding it"

"But I know you enjoying it am I right?"

"More like living in hell" I rubbed my cold skin to make myself warm. I need to check the forecast next time coz I'm currently wearing a short dress.

Noah pull his jacket and put around my shoulders I thank him. He smile showing off his dimple, I glance to Shawn who been grinning non stop.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders "Nothing you guys look like a real couple"

My cheeks are heated up Shawn chuckle and stare at Noah. I turn my head and was surprise his face turn crimson red.

"Wait why you guys blushing? and my friend Noah your freaking face is turning like a red tomatoes" Shawn teased.

I rolled my eyes "It was nothing I'm just too surprised that's all. So just shut up and ignore this"

Noah turn his attention to the window like as if it was his hobby or something. I ignore Shawn who was trying to annoy me. At first I thought he was a mystery or quite guy coz the aura around him but he was the opposite.

After a few minutes, the driver pull over I almost wanted to pay the driver but Noah shove his money to him. We all went out and stood at the lobby I gave Noah his jacket back. He took it and smile I gave a small smile in return.

"So thanks for the help guys, if I don't met you guys just now I might get kill" Both of them laughed "Cece this is Hollywood there's no such thing" Noah said.

"Yeah did you live in those crimes shows or something?" Shawn stated. "Shawn isn't it obvious I'm trying to be careful here"

"Yeah whatever Cece" Noah shook his head. I wave my hand to them and said "Okay I think is it, nice meeting you guys maybe we'll be meet each other soon"

"Actually we are living here too" Noah scratch the back of his neck Shawn nod. My eyebrows furrow "Wait this hotel is Fing expensive and I'm lucky to stay for free with my Bestie here"

Weridly both of them shift uncomfortably I stare at them intently. Shawn clear his throat "Umm you'll know about us soon, so let's go back to our rooms!"

I nod and followed them to the elevator since I don't want to press the subject. Maybe they're billionaires that are not snobby and not mindlessly wasting their money.