chapter 81

The question kept repeating itself in my head but the answer was well known. "what are you saying? Of course, I want to do this. He's the love of my life." I looked at her as if she was stupid "jeez, I was just asking!!" The camera girl shot another picture.

I was hidden as instructed. The pianist and cellist began playing a thousand years. Ace walked down the altar between his mother and father. After they arrived and Xavier and Daniella sat down Carter and Max walked towards each other and then to Ace. When they were midway Nicole and Liam did the same. The last couple Lea and Damon walked after Nicole and Liam were half the way to Ace. When Lea and Damon arrived. Noah walked down with Caramel the aisle with a glassed box with bronzed letters A and E written on it. It had both our rings in it. When he reached the end of the aisle Lilly begins walking and throws pink pedals perfectly on the floor before she reached the end I looked at Tristan to see if anything is missing. He came to me and put aside the veil on my face. He arranged the tail of the dress so that it's straight on the floor. And he finally gave me my bouquet. I looked at him one last time and he nodded. I stood ready for the doors to open. When Lilly reached the end and stood next to Lea the doors opened.

Everyone stood up. I was terrified no not terrified, petrified. Everyone was here. I held the bouquet as if my life depended on it. I looked up at Ace when everything around me disappeared, it was only him and me. Nobody else, he looked amazing, a tear left my eye. I saw his eyes they were glassy and tears escaped his eyes. He took a napkin Noah gave him and kept wiping the tears. I didn't notice the time flew by a second and I was in front of him.

He shook his head and took the veil from my face. "you look beautiful" he said holding both of my hands. I smiled. "I love you" he smiled back. I give my bouquet to Carter and smile.

"you may be seated" the priest pointed at all the guests. They did as told.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Ace-King and Ella Walter in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so today, they will begin their life together, as husband and wife." He stopped

"To all present I say: We are gathered here, not to witness the beginning of what will be, but rather what already is! We do not create this marriage, because marriage is created in the hearts of two loving people. Who are standing here at this moment in front of me"

"Love should have no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if your love and needs must have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love and the compassion that love brings. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; To return home at eventide with gratitude and loving embrace; Then to sleep with a vision of the beloved in your heart and a song of love in your dreams."

I looked at Ace and smiled.

We stood in front of each other holding each other's hands.

"Do you Ella, take Ace to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" I didn't hesitate "I do" Ace sigh in relief.

"Do you Ace, take Ella, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish her, through good times and bad, until death do you part?" "I do" Ace smiled at me.