chapter 27

Ella POV

The next class I had was PE that I share with the girls and the boys and only God knows what's going to happen.

I was late for class as usual today.

I wore an oversized white shirt that covers all my bruises and scars. And I wore a black legging from PINK. I put a scrunchy on my wrist that had the scars in it. I wore my white converse.

Since I couldn't wear a beanie I put my hair down to cover my eyes or I could say face.

I entered the gym and the class was divided into two. The first team was the boy's team. The second team was the one that the girls play in. I look at the benches and saw about 10 to 15 students on the benches pretending to be sick. Most of them were girls. So that makes the boys team more. I entered my tiptoes and unfortunately, Mr. Lee noticed that I was late. "miss Walters why are you late?" He asked me. "Ms Lidia wanted to talk to me. I am sorry" I said. "apology accepted," he said. "ok today the girl's team is going to play dodgeball against the boy's team," he said talking to all of us.

I went and stood next to Car and Nic. "what did Lidia want from you?" Carter asked. "she told me if I wanted to tell her anything I could go to her because she saw my eyes. "shit," Nic said. "Hi babe, are you ok?" Ace greeted and gave me a peck on the forehead. "hi" and then I was saved by Mr. Lee. "Mr. King, are you a girl? Go stand by the boys' team" everyone laughed except Liam, Max, Ace, Nicole, Carter and I. Ace glared at the couch making him cough. "Ella put your hair up" the coach ordered. "shit this is not gonna end well." Carter said. "no shit Sherlock." Nic said in a duh voice. "I don't have except that scrunchy and it hides the scar," I told them scared. "I have one" Car said giving me another scrunchy. "thx" I thanked her.

"does my face still look like I cried my eyes out?" I asked them. "it's a lot better. But still visible." Car said. "it's ok no-one will notice." Nic said making me comfortable. "thanks," I said.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and we began to play.

We began 20 minutes ago. On the other team, there was Grayson, Lucas, Liam, and Ace. And on our team, there was Rachel, Carter, Nicole, and I. The next move was from Lucas I thought he would hit anyone but Rachel. But he aimed for Rachel, but since he was a really bad shooter it didn't get to her. "What the hell Lucas you're my boyfriend," she said yelling at Lucas who was on the bench. I stood there watching out if anyone was gonna shoot me because I couldn't risk hurting my stomach.

"shut up barbie," Carter said to Rachel. "oh yeah look for what's gonna happen," Rachel said trying to shoot Carter but she couldn't do it. "oh shit," Rachel said scared of what's gonna happen. "Naa-aah you didn't just do that." Nicole said and aimed her shoot at Rachel which came perfectly in her stomach. "you bitch" she told Nicole. Everyone laughed even the girls except me I couldn't afford to laugh. I didn't want to hurt my stomach. So I just smiled and high fived Nic. "good o-..." I couldn't finish the sentence when I was hit in the stomach. I hugged my stomach and heard a couple of shits being said I guess from Nicole and Carter. I fell on my knees and groaned harder. I looked to see who hit me and saw that it was Grayson.

Nicole and Carter came and put my arms on their shoulders and carried me to the dressing room. Nicole shouted to Grayson "fuck you Grayson" They closed the dressing room's door. Car ran from the gym to grab some ice. When she came back she gave it to me. I put it on my stomach.

After half an hour the class ended and we were heading to lunch. Both of the girls advised me to go to my house, but I refused to go to that hell of a house.

We entered the cafeteria and I got a lot of congratulations on the dance-off. I nodded and continued to walk to get our food.

I didn't want to get any food so they got juice, pizza, and an apple and I just got water. "can we sit outside today please?" I asked Car and Nic they nodded and we went outside and sat under a tree.

"hey, guys why didn't you sit inside today?" Ace asked us coming towards us with the boys by his side. The girls looked at me then Nic decided to speak "umm we just wanted some fresh air". Ace sat in front of me "are you ok?" He said putting his hand above mine. "um yeah" I said and looked over at Nic and Car. "did you finish eating already?" Ace asked worried about me. Oh, I just miss him so much. I miss staying in his embrace and telling him everything that's bothering me. I miss talking to him I miss kissing him. I hate not talking to him. I miss him getting worried about me. "she didn't even get food she just bought water and she didn't even eat breakfast" Car said spilling out everything. As she realized what she did she put her hand on her mouth really quickly. Nic and I shook our heads. "why? Why would you do that?" Ace asked sadly. The bell rang and we had to go so I was saved by the bell. Every one of us went to their different ways because none of us had the same classes together.

Since I was really tired I went to the nurse and told her I wasn't feeling really good so she sent me home. I told her that I could walk home by myself and she agreed so I went home without telling anyone of the gang.

I let my feet take me to wherever I must've gone. After 15 minutes I found myself in the cemetery of my parents. I sat down in front of my mother's grave and laid my head on it. "mom I know I met you two weeks ago but I need you. My life is worse know. I must give up everyone I love. I must not tell anyone. My seizures and fits are more now. I don't like to tell anyone. I hate being down here. I love Ace and I need him I want him now and forever. I can't bare not telling him. I can't bear to see him worried and not tell him. I can't bare being embraced by him now. I want being surrounded by him right at this moment. Tell me what to do. Or give me the idea of what to do. Mom I need you. You left me with a monster at the worst time of my life. Why?" I said shouting and crying wanting an answer.