chapter 54

"so what are we playing next?" I asked Nic. "The next on the list is the chapstick challenge". She looked at me. We immediately looked at Carter. "we don't even have chapsticks" Nic said. In a second she grabbed 3 chapsticks from each flavor from her bag. "so there are three teams of two" Carter said. "no shit Sherlock" Nic said rolling her eyes. Car also grabbed three blindfolds. "ok so the rules here are that we the girls are going to put one of the chapstick flavors on and we're gonna kiss you. You're going to write the flavor on the paper next to you. The one who guesses the flavor right is gonna get one point" Car explains. We all nod and before Ace puts his blindfold he whispered. "I am sure we're gonna win this game." I smile and go get the chapstick. We put the strawberry flavored chapstick. The girls made their boyfriends stand but unlike them, I sat on Ace's lap. "ready?" We nodded. "start".

As ordered I kissed Ace, he licked my lips making me smile. The kiss got deeper and deeper until we heard a cough. We broke the kiss and looked at the others. Ace, Liam, and Max wrote their guesses. "raspberry" Liam said. "same" Max pointed at Liam. All of them look at Ace and me and then I looked at Ace, standing up. "strawberry" he said and the girls groaned. I hugged Ace and gave him a peck. I gave Ace a tissue because he had chapstick all over his lips.

"Now it's your turn" Car said. "our turn for what?" They asked. "your turn to put on the chapstick and we guess. Duh" Nic said. "no, absolutely not," Liam said. "I am not a girl, to be putting makeup" he finished. "As you like but you have to face the consequences," Nic said shrugging her shoulders. "and you know them" she looked at him with an evil look. He groaned and mumbled a fine. "do I have to?" Max asked Car. She nodded. Ace looked at me and I smiled at him. He went without even arguing he just gave Car a 'go to hell' look. I just chuckled.

"yeah dude, it tastes really good," Max said chuckling. I couldn't see where they are so I was standing up. I felt a hand that spread electricity all over my body. I smile. In a second I was pulled down. I seriously don't know where, but in less than a second I was on Ace's lap. I put my hand on Ace's cheek. "ready?" Max asked the boys. In a second I felt Ace's lips on mine. I licked his lips and tasted something sweet but also sour. I liked it. But most of the kiss I didn't concentrate on the taste, I just concentrate on his lips on mine. He broke the kiss, then I remember that I didn't know the taste. "what I am not done" I grabbed him by his collar and felt his lips against mine again. I licked his lips again and know I remember the taste. It's kiwi. I took the blindfolds off and Ace smirking.

I wrote kiwi and waited for the girls finished. "ok, Nicole" Max pointed at her. "green apples?" She asked. "Car?" Max pointed at her "blueberry" she was confident. I was hesitant "Kiwi?" I asked. In a second I was being twirled in the air.

"Next strip poker" Car said full of courage. "wait, strip poker?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Nic smirked. "why?" Car said.

We sat on the table again and began. "so the rules are. All of us should have the same amount of clothes. Girls and boys......" she kept saying all the rules and once we finished I heard skipping down the stairs I looked behind me and saw Sierra.

"what are you playing?" She asked us. "strip poker," Nic said. "are you playing strip poker?" She asked really loud. "without me?" She made us make some space. "wait are you going to play with us?" Ace asked. "no," he said. "why?" Sierra raised her eyebrow. "let her play with us" Nic said and I nodded. "fine, fine."

We began playing and till now Ace had his hoody off, Liam had his shirt off and Max had his shirt off. Carter was uncomfortable. She took off her belt. Since Nicole chose this game she took her shirt off and her belt too. Sierra didn't take off anything yet. I lost this time and I am really uncomfortable with my body. I really don't know what to take off. I took off Ace's hoody because I know that I have a suck crop top underneath it. But still, it showed my figure.

When we finished, Liam was in his boxer so he put his shirt, belt, jeans, socks on the table. Max was like Liam. Ace put his hoody, shirt, belt, neckless, and a pair of socks on the table. Carter got a little bit comfortable and took her belt, shirt, shoes, socks, earrings, neckless and a hairband on the table. Nic was just in her bra and underwear nothing else. Sierra got all her accessories in the table, plus her belt and shirt. Me being who I am, I just wanted to avoid getting undressed. But unfortunately I at the end of the game I was in my long not too revealing sports bra and my jeans.

"it was really nice playing with you guys but I have to go, I have a long day tomorrow. Good night" Sierra said taking her clothes and accessories and walked upstairs. All of us wore our clothes back on.

"last but not least we have truth or dare," Carter said. "and I got the game truth or dare with me, but it's 18+," Max said smirking. "sorry not 18," I said and was about to get up and leave when Carter held me from my wrist. "if I play this you're gonna have to play this," she said.