chapter 79

I took the stuff that I was gonna buy and went to the cashier. I bought them and exit the store. I saw Carter, Nicole, and Lea waiting for me outside. "so home?" I asked hoping Carter would say we will finally go home. "home it is" "Halleluja," I said excitedly.

The guys were leaving. Carter said that Ace and I cant spend the night together and we are not allowed to kiss. She's a nightmare. I can't wait till this is over so that I can get some rest and spend the rest of my life and under one roof with Ace.

It's 2 am and I still can't sleep. People say when you read a boring book you will immediately fall asleep. But apparently, this is not true. I got up and went downstairs not knowing what I'm actually doing. I scrambled through some things and found nothing. I decided to begin writing my vow. I opened the lights and sat on the dining table. I took my laptop and opened word and wrote as a heading in the middle 'vow to my husband'  I kept thinking but my mind seemed like it was looked and couldn't think about anything. I put my head on my hands on the table. I took my car keys, laptop, jacket, laptop charger, money, and my phone and got inside my car. I seriously don't know where I'm going.

I begin driving for like 15 minutes until I found myself in front of the shed that Ace and his father built. And we also called it our secret place. I opened the door with the key that was under the broken doorstep.

I got inside and made myself a hot cocoa and sat on the couch. I love this place. I opened my laptop and after a couple of minutes, I found myself writing what was exactly on my mind.

After like half an hour I found out that I finished my vow. It isn't long. But it's full of truth, emotions, memories, and some funny lines. It's 7 am and I am beginning to get sleepy. I drank today like 5 coffees in exactly an hour. Maybe I can take a five-minute sleep. I put a timer for after 10 minutes exactly. And I fell in deep slumber.

I wake up and look at the clock and find that it's almost 12. "shit shit shit shit" I gathered all my stuff and drove to my house as fast as I could.

I got to my house in exactly 5 minutes. I left all my stuff in the car except for my phone and keys. I enter the house. "where have you been?" Carter asked me. "somewhere?" I said hoping she wouldn't ask me anything else. "you're too late, there are so many things we haven't done and the rehearsal dinner starts at three. It starts in like 3 hours" she said trying to calculate how many hours are left till the rehearsal dinner. "and she can do math" I chuckled. "I'm serious Ella", "ok what do we have to do?" I asked her. "we have to go to the location of the aisle and see how they made it and we also have to go to the place where you're doing your wedding reception." "We have to bring Ace," I said. "I know duh, he's gonna pick you up" she pointed at me. "me alone? Aren't you coming with us?" "No, I have to get home for a couple of minutes and then I'll come" I nodded.

Ace and I were where the ceremony is gonna be made.  The two stands were already here but without the flowers. An aisle was made out of white hard material. The wooden doors were already put. Some flower pots were here. Since its 2:30 the white chairs were put in lines. "do you think they're gonna make it?" I asked Ace. "I think so".

"We're here" we heard a lot of voice singing. We looked behind us and saw the rest of the gang except Carter and Ace's parents with Lilly and Sierra were here too.

"Hey, I'm here" we heard a voice coming from behind us. We looked and saw Carter coming.

So we practiced the walk on the aisle. And Carter made sure that Lilly knew how to through the pedals on the floor. "Carter, she knows how to throw pedals and the floor. She's not 3" I said. "still" "hey, I'm not dumb"

After our little argument, we decided to move on. We went to Cipriani and practiced out the entrance and first dance for the last time. We attended the rehearsal dinner and it was 6 pm at the moment. "my plan didn't work as planned but we have to go get ready." Carter said pointing at all of us. "no stripping clubs or the pole dancing stuff" I said pointing at the guys. "the same or else-" Ace began instructing Carter when she interrupted him "or else what?" She put her hand on her waist and glared at him. "hey stop that, stop doing that to my husband to be" I stood in front of her. "ohh" Ace said and hugged me from behind. I turned around but Carter separated us. "don't you remember? No kissing" she reminded us. I groaned and stepped back. "so bye," Nic said annoyed and got inside the car we're gonna leave in.

It's 9 and we're fully dressed. We exit the house and get Lea's car. "so where are we heading?" I asked "beauty bar," Nic said. "beauty bar?" Lea and I asked at the same time. "yes beauty bar, it's like a beauty salon and a bar at the same time. There's a DJ and it's lit" Nic said. I nodded.

We were in front of the bar and it seemed lit. I wore the small veil they brought me and a piece of material with the bride to be written on it. We got manicure and pedicure done for us. We danced and drank a lot. Till it was finally 2 in the morning when we decided to go home.

Ace POV

We changed into other clothes and exit the house. "so where are we going?" "a baseball game," Liam said. "wow, really," I asked excitedly "yup."

The night was really fun. After the game, we went to a bar took a few drinks and headed back home.

I now realize that after exactly 24 hours Ella and I are going to be married, husband and wife, laying in the same bed together cuddled in each other, sleeping.

I was woken up by Damon. "hey get up, today's your wedding day" he said cheering. I got up with a smile on my face excited to see her today and make her mine.

We went to the hotel and the tuxedos, shoes, corsages and some camera equipment. Well, let's get this day started.