Chapter 2

Ace POV

I woke up today in a perfect mood with the thought that something great is going to happen today. I went skipping down the stairs, seeing my sister with Sierra. Sierra is like our second mother. She is someone special to me. She's like a mother and father that we rarely see at the same time. She raised us and always took care of us.

Anyway, I went and hugged Lilly, "Good morning, Sierra. Hey sis, how are you? Ready for your first day of school?" "Yeah, when are Max and Liam coming to get you? And who is going to drop me off at school today'' Lilly questioned. "First of all, I am going the pick them up after 15 min. Secondly, why aren't you dressed for school? And thirdly, I am going to drop you off at school because we don't want to bother Sierra" I responded, "What? Please, no, I don't want to see Liam. He scares me. Why can't Sierra drop me at school? Please, Sierra. Please, Ace!!!" Lilly pleaded. "I can drive her to school I don't mind" "No Lilly and no Sierra. I am going to drive you to school don't sound like a 6-year-old. Well, you are a six-year-old. Please don't act like a child! Well, you.." She cut me off while giving up. "First of all, I am not a child, so that's why I am going with you to prove that I'm not a child. Liam scares me. He's so creepy" "So now get ur little ass upstairs and get ready. Two minutes" I smirked while she was groaning and running up the stairs.

10 minutes later

Lilly got into the car and we began driving "why can't mummy and daddy drop me off on the first day?" "well they have work" I looked at her. Her relationship with our parents is really good, and she sees them a lot. I don't deserve how they treat me. I wanted a mother and a father in my house to celebrate holidays together, well we spend them together but just formally as if we weren't related, on birthdays they send us money or gifts and a card. They're always on business trips and if they're here in New York they don't stay in our house, I don't even see them. They give us money to bring everything we want but all I want is my parents in my house to encourage me to do better in school and hug me. I don't deserve how they treat me I deserve more care, more, as they say, love if there is any. They say love can heal wounds. I want that. But all I learned from life is that love would break you and I won't let that happen to me. I'm emotionless now, numb, and I couldn't care less about anything or anyone. And if anyone gets in my way they're just going to see black.

Lilly and I were waiting in my Jeep waiting for Max. "Hey, bro. Hey chipmunk, how are you?" Max said while entering the car. "hey Max," Lilly said excitedly. We pulled away, and after five minutes, we reached Liam's.

Lilly was scared and began backing away because Liam was going to be sitting next to her. "hey, guys. Hey Lilly," Liam said entering the car "hee-e.. hey Liam," Lilly said stuttering, while Max and Liam and I were laughing our butts off. "Lilly, are you OK back there," Max asked, "yeah."

We were talking while Liam decided to joke with Lilly "booohhh," Lilly screamed and that's when we reached her school. Lilly got out of the car, running as if there was a dinosaur chasing her. She didn't even look back or say bye.

Practically we were at our school. We were about to enter when I bumped into someone. I was gonna shout when I saw the most wonderful, precious girl I've ever seen. I caught her before she fell down on the floor. Once she stood up, we weren't an inch afar. She opened her eyes slowly and had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They were light ocean blue. Her hair was brown going on gold, and was straight but had some waves. It was mid-back length. She has light freckles on her beautiful, somewhat tanned face. Her teeth are white as snow. Her lips were heart-shaped lips and her lower one was bigger than the upper. God, she was beautiful. She calmed me down without saying a word, she made me feel peace and for the first time I didn't feel any rage, I felt my heart beating. Something I've never felt before good feeling yet it was weird. I think I need to do a checkup.