Chapter 64

We were in Ace's Ferrari. "so I've got a surprise for you" Ace said and reached behind my seat. "you shouldn't have, Ace" I said he got a pizza box from the passenger seat. "pizza?" I said yelling from happiness, making him chuckle "oh my god, thank you" I opened the pizza box "you don't know how much I'm starving" I began eating the pizza and moaned in delight. "thank you, thank you, thank you." I ate like half the pizza till we arrive there.

We entered the gym and it was amazing. I felt Ace's hand slide around my waist I looked at him and smiled.

The night flew by like a cookie. We kept dancing and talking we laughed our asses out. There were romantic times while dancing and being alone for a few minutes without the guys. "guys look" I said pointing at Lucas. All of us laughed trying to make it not seem that obvious. He was wearing a bright blue tux and the same color as a tie.

There are like a couple of hours left in prom. "it's time to announce the prom queen and king" Mr. Prontez said. He opened the white letter fancy letter. "the prom king is" he stopped and looked at Ace "Ace King" everyone clapped. "and the prom queen is..." he looked around "Ella Walter" everyone cheered. I got on the stage and took the tiara and the bouquet of flowers. Ace looked me in the eyes and took my hand. Everyone stepped aside from the dance floor.

The song began and the spotlight was on us. "the tiara is perfect" Ace told me smiling. "just like you" I said poking his chest. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

Suddenly we heard cheering we looked around us and heard "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss" all the people around us. Ace shrugged his shoulders and leaned in our lips touched, I held his neck and pulled him, while he was tightening his grip around my waist. We broke the kiss and everyone was cheering again.

The prom ended and it was approximately 1 am. Ace and I crashed at his place.

I wore one of his shirts. And exit the bathroom. Ace kept eying me. "what is there something on me?" I started to freak out. "no it's just you look better in my shirt than I look in it" he smiled. "I love you Ace," I said and laid down next to him.

I woke up and I turned around to see that Ace wasn't here. I stood up and got one of my sweatpants that I kept here and skipped down the stairs.

I saw Ace sitting on the couch. He looked behind him and saw me. "good morning, munchkin" "morning" I said and laid down next to him and put my head on his lap. He played with my hair. "have you prepared your speech for tomorrow?" He asked me "what speech?" I raised an eyebrow. "the speech for tomorrow." He tries to make me remember. "doesn't ring a bell" I shrugged my shoulders. "what the hell El? The speech for tomorrow. Graduation. You're the student of honor. Remember?" I stood up remembering everything. "shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. How can I forget that?" I freak out. "don't worry you can do it till tomorrow." He calmed me down.

Ace had been here for me the whole time. We were at my house. The problem is that I can't let anyone help me, or even listen to my speech, till it's time for my speech.

It was 10 pm and Ace had to go home. Because everyone has to manage their own drive to the school tomorrow. I don't know why, but Carter and Nicole insisted that nobody can see each other's dresses before we meet in school. I can wait till tomorrow so that I can wear my dress and the gold/black graduation gown.

After a couple of hours of practicing on my speech yesterday, I fell asleep. I wake up today and remember that the graduation will find a place today at school at 1:00 pm. I look at the phone next to me and see that it's 11:00 am. I get up as was as I can, I make myself a coffee and run upstairs. I enter the bathroom do my business and take a shower. I exit the bathroom and begin to drink my coffee but of course while rehearsing my speech for the hundredth time. I leave my speech on the counter and run upstairs. I enter my room and put my dress on the bed, I admire it for a second but I remember that I haven't done anything yet.

I sit in front of the makeup vanity with little lamps on it to begin to do my makeup. I open the drawer and get my makeup stuff and put them in front of me.

Since my dress is gold with glitter on it I made an eyeshadow that's a little bit natural but has some golden glitter on

it. I put eyeliner and mascara. I put a little bit of blush that's not really pink. I left the lipstick until I was fully dressed. I looked at the clock and realize that it's 12:30 and that I wasn't even dressed and that I didn't even have a ride to school.

I have my dress on and I packed my envelope bag

I have my dress on and I packed my envelope bag. And put my nude mat beige lipstick in it. I took my phone and ordered an Uber. After 3 minutes the Uber driver was here. I took my phone and bag and I didn't forget my heels and exit the house.

It was 12:50 and we were on our way to school I put my heels on and I was finally almost there. I opened my bag to get my speech out when I realized that I forgot my speech at home. "turn around" I demanded the driver. "what?!" He seemed shocked or annoyed. "didn't hear me? I said TURN.AROUND" I shouted.

He did as told and after 7 minutes I was at my house again. "wait here" he nodded. I got my speech and returned to the car.

After about 15 minutes of traffic we weren't there yet. "what is taking us so long?" I asked him loudly. "you're gonna arrive after about ten minutes," he said really annoyed. "10 minutes!?" He nodded. I gave him the money and begin walking to school. It was already 1:30 and I didn't arrive yet. I put my speech in my bag and begin running with my heels to school.