chapter 51

"so what are you going to do today?" She asked me. "well I'm going to Ace's game and I don't know what we're gonna do afterwards" I finished. "you should come to the game" I pointed at her. "what? Me? He wouldn't like that" she said. "you should come with us. And I won't take no for an answer" I said with my bossy face trying to fight back my smile. "fine, fine ok, but who will sit with Lilly?" She asked me. "she can come with us," I said. "are you sure?" I nodded.

Sierra and I watched a couple of movies till I realized it is time to get dressed. It was 3:15 pm. "we should get dressed," I told Sierra. "Ella, Lilly is going to a sleepover one of her friends'" she said and I nodded.

After 25 minutes we were ready. I wore the jersey Ace gave me. It was a light shade of orange we a 1 on it. Over the 1 there was King written above. I also wore a pair of ripped jeans. And my white converse. Sierra wore an orange plain dress.

We were in Sierra's mini cooper. After ten minutes we were on the pitch were Ace was talking with Max and Liam. I ran over to them. "Hey," I said to Ace and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Hi." He kissed my forehead. "you look really good in my jersey." He said and smirked. "look who I brought with me" I sang the sentence. I turned around and pointed at Sierra. She was coming our way. He looked at me with the look 'why'. "be nice" I said looking at him. He nodded.

The game began. Sierra, Nicole, Carter and I sat on a bench right in front of the field.

The other team was ahead of us with two points. Sierra was shouting all the way through the game. Like when Ace scores a goal she says: "yes Ace kick their butts." And when she said that all the crowd looked at us she shouted at them: "what, never saw a woman cheer before. Mind your own business".

And now there were 20 minutes left for the last round. A boy from the other team made Ace fall on the ground but it wasn't that serious, it was just like the American football, that brought the worst in Sierra. "imbécil, déjalo en paz. aléjate de él, o te patearé el culo" she shouted which I guess is in Spanish to the boy who made Ace fall to the ground. And began walking to the pitch. After two steps from our bench, we held her. "I didn't know you could speak Spanish," I said. She shrugged her shoulders and we continued to watch the game.

There were ten seconds before the game ends. And the scores' right now was the same. I saw Ace had the ball and ran really quick till we won.

The whole team cheered and hugged him. I ran up to him and he twirled me up in the air. When he put me down I kissed him. "you made it" I smiled and hugged him. He smiled and gave me another peck. "now go have a shower" I said. He smiled.

On his way to the shower, he met Sierra, hugged him and smiled

On his way to the shower, he met Sierra, hugged him and smiled. She came to me. "you were right he was happy that I came" she said with a high pitched voice and hugged me.

Sierra went home. Nic, Car and I were waiting for the boys. After a while they came. "so what are we going to do" Liam asked. "how about we eat pizza and chill." Ace looked at me and I nodded. "sounds good to us" Ace said. She girls agreed and we went to Ace's house.

We ordered pizza. And we were deciding which one to choose, in the theatre room. I actually didn't know what they were choosing. The doorbell rang, Ace was getting up. "I'll get it," I said. "you sure?" I nodded.

I opened the door and was greeted with four large pizzas. I took them and realized that the boy who delivers the pizza didn't take his eyes off of my breast. I brought the money but before I gave it to him I said. "my eyes are up here" I pointed at my eyes. He blushed and I gave him tips and he left as soon as possible.

I entered where the guys were and I was greeted by a question. "which one would you rather watch, she's the man or Sidney white?" Nicole asked me. "why do I always have to be greeted by that question?" I asked them and rolled my eyes. "just choose one" Carter said. "fine. She's the man" I said and the girls pouted. "That's my girl." Ace said and put me on his lap.

We watched the movie while Ace was playing with my hair all along the way. The movie ended and it was approximately 10:30 pm. Before the guys went home we planned to spend tomorrow together.

We slept right after the guys went home.

I woke up at 3:02 am. I looked behind me and saw Ace sleeping. I removed his hand carefully from my waist and put it down next to him.

I walk down the stairs to grab a cup of water. I pour myself water in a glass cup when...