chapter 32

We were sitting down on the couch and watching a movie the boys choose. We watched Jason Bourne. Nicole and Carter were against it, but luckily I loved the movie.

I was sitting down in peace when I got lifted up, after a second I found myself in Ace's lap. I smiled and put my head on Ace's chest and continued the movie. As Ace was playing with my hair which I really didn't mind, I got the urge to eat which doesn't happen so often.

I got up and went to the kitchen I decided to make myself a sandwich. "Hey" I looked behind me scared and found Sierra. "Hi," I said smiling and hugging her. "ohh I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry" "oh no it's ok," I said smiling. I sat on the counter, split my sandwich and gave Sierra half of my sandwich. "Oh thanks, dear," she said smiling, taking the sandwich. "no problem," I said smiling.

We sat there talking and laughing for about ten minutes. "You know?" She said stopping. "you're really good for Ace." I tilted my head not understanding what she meant. "I mean before he met you he was broken. Yeah I know he always showed everyone even us as in Lilly and me that he's fine but he wasn't. He was broken in the inside but wanted to keep it all to himself. Even his smile was fake. He didn't even laugh. Till you came." She stopped. "when you came, his life turned upside down but in a good way. He became another person. It's like you gave him a potion that makes him happy. It's like you're a fairy. Ella, it's like you taught him how to love again. You're his world, Ella. He loves you so much that he can bring you the world." She finished. "Sierra you know that before he came to my life, I was miserable. I wished for death I wished for anyone to save me. I kept 4 years miserable till he came. I love him so much that I can sacrifice my life for him. I love him so much that I can't live without him. We complete each other Sierra" when I finished someone entered the kitchen. "what took you so long." Ace asked looking at me. "Sierra and I were talking" I answered. Ace took my hand and lead me to the living room I looked at Sierra one last time she smiled and nodded while I just waved my hand.

We arrived and I sat in Ace's lap again. "What were you talking about?" Ace asked me curiously. "It's none of your business mister," I said and poked his nose smiling and continued to watch tv. "No seriously what were you talking about. "we were talking about how Lilly and Liam made up together," I said. "Ok," he said and kissed my nose.

It was 2:30 pm and we were in the kitchen. Ace made me another sandwich. I was sitting on the counter while Ace was on his phone. I was sitting in peace when I found someone's eyes burning into me. I looked up yo see who it is and found it was Ace looking at me with a light smile on his face. "what?" I said chuckling. "like what you see?" I said flipping my hair behind my shoulder. "Actually yeah," he said smiling a million-dollar smile. I honestly didn't expect this answer, so an unexpected blush came on my face. He came to me and stood in between my legs. "I love your blush," he said making me blush harder. "I was staring at you because I don't know what I ever did to deserve a beautiful, selfless, amazing, flawless girl like you." He finished making me look like a tomato. I looked at him. "it's the other way around mister" I said poking his nose and getting off the counter and going to the living room while he was following me.

He sat down but before I could sit down next to him he pulled me on his lap. I was watching the movie as I was sitting on his lap but I felt a kiss on my right cheek. I looked to see who it was but of course, it was Ace. I smile ad gave him a peck on his lips. "what? That's what I get?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "so what do you wanna get?" I asked seriously not knowing what he was talking about. He looked me in the eye and crushed his lips onto mine.

I rearranged how I was sitting. The position of how I was sitting, me facing him while still on his lap and my legs beside me but off his lap.

We were deep in the kiss. My hands were on his shoulder and my hands were playing with his hair making him groan, I smirked against his lips. But that smirked disappeared from my face and appeared on his face when he squeezed my butt making me gasp. The kiss was full of emotion and passion.

After what seemed like forever of us kissing, someone clearing their throats. We broke the kiss to look who it is and we saw the rest of the gang. "how many times do I have to tell you that my virgin eyes can't take it anymore?" Max asked causing everyone to laugh well except Ace and I. "Why does it seem like most of the time we spend together is actually spent on you kissing?" Max asked. "it's not my fault that I can't take my hands off of the masterpiece on my lap," Ace said playing with my hair. The girls awed.

3:00 pm

The rest of the gang left and Ace and I were in his room, having a make-out session, till the bell rang. Ace and I went downstairs. Ace's hair was a mess and he had a hickey on his jaw. And my hair was messed up and was sure I had a few hickeys on my neck. We opened the door. "shit I forgot" Ace told my whispering. "hello general Joseph" Ace said looking at the general and opening the door wide for him to enter. "hello general Joseph" I said kind of afraid.

"how many times did I tell you not to say general and to call me Joe," the general asked Ace laughing. Ace chuckled. "so is this the girl that stole your heart??" The general asked kind of smiling and pointing at me. "yeah she is" Ace said smiling. "hello Ella" the general said smiling. "hello general" I said greeting him again. "it's Joe for you too kiddo" he said ruffling my hair.

We were sitting in the living room and I told him everything from where I was born and when, till now. "And that's my story" I finished. I seriously said every single detail the important ones and the unimportant ones.  "wow" he said amazed. "so?" Ace asked Joe waiting for a solution. "can I make a call?" Joe asked. "sure" Ace replied. Joe exited the room. "do you think he can do anything?" I asked. "of course," Ace said and kissed my forehead.

After a couple of minutes, Joe came back and...