chapter 31

I was crying a fountain wanting an answer. The second I finished talking I was embraced by him. I felt safe for the first time since weeks. He put his head in the crook of my neck and hugged me tightly. I pushed the feeling of pain aside because of the feeling of him next to me could be the only cure I have. "I miss you Ace," I said crying in his chest. "I am sorry I hurt you," I said apologizing for the tenth time today.

We stood there hugging each other. My arms around his torso and his arms around my shoulders. We pulled apart and we looked at each other in the eyes. He kissed the crown of my head. And looked me in the eyes. His eyes were full of emotion the only ones I got were sadness, anger, and love.

The next thing I know I was carried bridal style by him. He laid down on his bed and put me on his lap. I put my head on his chest. "I'm sorry," I said begging for forgiveness. "El I am not sad. I was scared to lose you. You should've told me. You don't know what happened to me while you weren't with me. For me, it was silent torture." He said lifting up my chin. And caressing cheek. "I love you Ace. I just wanted to keep you safe" I said. "not being around you gets me sick. Because you are my everything and I can't live without you. And we will find a solution I promise El. I'm not mad at you and I will never be mad at you. I thought I made something wrong that made you go away from me. Because for me you are the one and the only girl I want in my life" he said smiling. "so you're not mad at me?" I asked smiling. "Never, ever," he said. "I miss you Ace," I told him. "I missed you too," he said playing with my hair.

We sat there in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. I sat on his lap and I was playing with his large fingers with my tiny tiny hands compared to his. "Um El," he said breaking the silence. I looked up to see him looking at me. "did you cut your wrist?" He asked holding my wrist. "you know that I would never try to kill a soul" I told him. "yeah I know. But it really looked like you tried to cut." "I know." I said stopping. "the first time he came and abused me, I was barely able to walk. So when I was climbing up the stairs I fell down and a nail cut through my wrist. I know it's hard to believe but that's what really happened." I said looking him in the eyes. He looked me in the eyes and told me "I believe you."

I was really sleepy after about fifty-four hours without sleeping. "I love you Ace," I told him looking him in his eyes. "but not as much as I love you," he said smiling a million-dollar smile.

It was 8:30 pm and I was laying down next to Ace. We were face to face and his arms were on my hips and my head was buried in his chest. I looked up to see him staring at me. "you know how much I miss this?" He asked me smiling. I shook my head. "well I better show you then" he said smirking and carried me from when I was laying down next to him, to that I was strangled on his hips. We were face to face and he leaned in looking between my eyes to my lips and again and again. He crushed his lips to mine within a second. The kiss was passionate, full of lust and love. Once his lips touched mine I felt sparks all over my body, from head to toe. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He bit my lip asking for entrance which I willingly gave him. He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer. But he was careful not to hurt me. My hands were on with chest.

We pulled away both of us smiling. "did that show you how much I missed you?" He asked me. "well you better show me again," I said smiling. Within a second he kissed me. His hands were around my waist bringing me closer while my hands were around his neck. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance. But I wanted to tease him so I denied it, making him growl and that caused him to squeeze my ass. I gasped making him smirk. He took the chance and put his tongue in my mouth. I didn't even bother fighting for dominance, because I knew that he would win it, so why bother. I played with his hair making him grown. The kiss was passionate, gentle and filled with lust and love. We were kissing as if we were each other's oxygen. We broke the kiss wanting to breathe. But that didn't make him stop he went down my neck kissing it searching for my weak spot.