chapter 15

I woke up today at 8:30 am to take my medication. So you ask me why I should take them on time. Well, I am actually kind of resistant to anti-epileptic drugs. So I have to take my medication at the same time every day. I have to take them every 12 hours. So I tried as many medications as possible of course after the description of my doctor to find the perfect combination to make my case better. Well, I am actually trying to raise money to make an operation that will help decrease the seizures and fits. I am really close to reaching the amount of money needed. Anyway, I took my medication and went back to bed.

I woke up at 12:30 because the doorbell rang I didn't bother to change so I went and opened the door. "what the hell took you so long. Don't tell me you forgot tonight" I saw Nic and Car. Ohh shit I forgot the date was today. "oh shit" I said. "yeah right now you remember." Car said. "go shower and do your business and we will make you breakfast for you to eat," Nic said. "don't say any thank yous to not waste any time thank us later." Car said reading my mind.

I did my business and went down with a towel wrapped around my body and another around my hair. "so what's about the porn that's gonna happen here" Nic said half smirking half laughing. Car raised her hand for Nic to high-five it. "Haha" I laughed sarcastically.

I ate the cereal that they made me and at the moment we're in my room. "so what is the theme?" Car asked "theme?" I asked not understanding. "yeah theme like casual, cool, formal, semiformal?" "for a girl with a GPA of 4.0 you're not that smart" Car said sarcastically. "shut up. The theme is formal and I have a few ideas." I said searching for dresses. "ok I have three dresses and a double-piece suit" I took a breath and then continued "so the first dress is a red off-shoulder dress that is opened till between under the breast.

The second one is a black one that is surrounded at the end of the dress with a white fabric

The third dress is floor length. It's black and has a high slit. It's also off-the-shoulders.

And lastly, there is the black two-piece suit. There are this crop top and then a black really loose pants that are floor length.

Ok, what do you think?" I asked them. "Ok. The suit is out." Car said and Nic nodded. "I really like the red one, but I think it's not that formal," Nic said "so that one is out too" Car added. I nodded "Now the decision is really hard." Both of them said at the same time. "I'm really sorry to say there are only 45 minutes till the date and I've done nothing not even my hair" I stated. "you're right. In my opinion, I choose the long one." Nic said "I agree" Car said. "ok let me do my hair and then wear it." I said and then took the towel off my hair. It was already dry. "you don't need to do your hair it's already straight." Car said "yeah use the time in getting dressed and to still choose the accessories" Nic added "ok" and by that, I took the dress and ran into the bathroom to change.

I was changed and went outside to show the girls. "wow" they both said. "here we chose your shoes and some accessories." Nic said giving them to me. I put on a neckless with a pearl on it and a bracelet on my hand and an anklet on my uncovered leg. I also put on diamond earrings. Me being me I don't like putting on makeup. I put on a namaste nude matte lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner to look simple.

As the doorbell rang I didn't have my heels on and didn't pack my bag. The girls already went to open the door. I put on my cosmo girl nude strappy stiletto high heels and put the lipstick in my bag and headed downstairs. As he saw me he mumbled, wow, making me blush. "hey you" I said giving him a peck on the cheek. "hi" he said still amazed. He handed me a bunch of Lillies. "you look wow." He said "I love the flowers. You don't look that bad yourself" I gave the flowers to Nic to put them in a vase. "shall we?" he asked me offering me his hands "we shall," I said giggling making him give me a million-dollar smile.

We came to his black Ferrari, he opened me the passenger's seat. "well, thank you, lovely sir."

Silly me did I forget to tell you how he was dressed? Well silly me. He had a dark royal blue tux that matched salmon-colored converse completely and boy let me tell you he looked hot.

"So where are we going?" I asked "well same as last time. A surprise," he said smirking. "please I hate surprises and you know that," I said. "yeah I know but you're gonna like that one." He said putting a hand on my uncovered thigh making goosebumps and butterflies room all over my body. "ok" I said getting excited.

After a while we stopped at a garden full of white Tulips and Lillies. "wow" I said. We began walking for like 2 minutes and then we stopped at a small glass garden shed. We entered and it was filled with golden lights and flowers. In the middle of the shed, there was a table for two. "this is so beautiful" I said in awe. "just like you" he said making me smile. I smiled at him and hugged him. He led me to the table and we sat down. "how did you even find that place" I said looking around. "I built it" "are you serious?" I asked and he nodded. "wow," I said putting my hand on the table. "how long did it take you to build this place anyway?" I asked, "it took me 4 months to build it. Exactly since I met you hoping to bring you here someday and I brought you here today." He said putting his hand over mine and holding it. "I love you. But are you crazy you could've died building it" I said "I am crazy about you El that's why I could do anything to make you happy" I blushed and giggled, "All that makes me happy is just staying by your side and holding your hand" he took my hand and kissed it

"Are you ready for dinner?" Ace asked. "yeah I am really hungry," I said rubbing my hands together eagerly causing the handsome boy in front of me to laugh. "waiter" Ace shouted clapping his hands. The next thing I really didn't expect, A real waiter came, with a name tag of Mike

He put two plates in front of us filled with food "both of you are gonna get grilled beef and mashed potatoes." "Mhmmmmmmmm" I moaned, "Tastes really good" Ace chuckled. The waiter came again "I hope you enjoyed your meal. Now I am gonna bring you your dessert for the night." He turned around and got two plates of cheesecake. "cheesecake I hope you enjoy the rest of the night."

"I have a question," I said. "anything," Ace said looking at me in the eyes. "umm you have a lot of girls falling for you" I stopped and then continued "why did you choose me out of all them?" I asked looking down. I have a lot of trust issues in myself these days. A couple of days ago I had a seizure I was alone in my house and I woke up on the kitchen floor with a scar on my leg and glass in my back. My back was cut badly, my tongue was also injured badly. That's why I have mood swings and depression these days. And I feel that I'm not worthy of anything in my life. I haven't eaten a lot these past few days and yesterday I stood on the weight scale and found out that I lost like 2 kilos in 5 days. I didn't tell anyone about these things, not even Ace. I don't want him to get worried. And I didn't tell the girls because I didn't want pity. "El look at me" he demanded holding my hands. "My heart is not captured easily. I am disinterested in small talks. Disillusioned with love and too focused on my dreams and aspirations to lend anybody my attention for long. But we made that connection, you found your way into my heart. That's why I fell for you like gravity let go of the earth. And your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you." I had tears in my eyes but then he continued. "and lastly I know no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end. Except who would I watch cringe movies with" he finished I got up and hugged him. "I love you. A lot. You make me happy. You make me laugh. You're smart. You're different. You're crazy and also a little bit awkward. And oh your smile. Your smile alone can make my day. I love you so much Ace" I said and kissed him passionately.

Right now we were in front of my house. He didn't want to go until I closed my front door. I opened the door and saw...