Chapter 71

We were all sitting down writing down people that we were going to invite. "so Lilly you wanna invite someone?" I asked her. She nodded her head eagerly. "who?" I looked at her. "Elena, Thomas, and Caleb" "ohh does Lilly have a boyfriend?" I asked her teasingly. She blushed and nodded. "ohh tell me everything" "well his name is Caleb and he's cute"

We kept talking about him and then continued to write the invited people. "so we have 250. Did you forget anyone?" Lillian asked Ace and I. "yeah. We forgot about professor Brandon and Tristan" I said. "and Joe" I said. "we wrote Joe" Danielle said smiling. We added the rest of the forgotten people. "I have a few samples of the invitation cards." Carter showed us the invitation cards.

"too pale" Ace said. "too tropical" I said. "too simple" Danielle said. The next one that Carter showed us was beautiful. "Woow, that's it." All of us said. The card was colorful yet beautiful and simple.

 The card was colorful yet beautiful and simple

Everyone left and I slept in a dreamless sleep.

I got up in the morning and went down to the kitchen. I smelled a sweet scent of bacon, I ran towards it and saw Ace making it. I went from behind him and hugged him. "Hey handsome" I smiled. "hey beautiful" he turned around and gave me a kiss on the fore head.

I sat on the counter and looked at him making everything. "you sure you don't need help?" I asked him desperate to do something. "you just sit there beautiful as ever" he turned around and looked at me and took steps towards me. He stood between my legs and caressed my cheek.

I looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan. The kiss was tender and overwhelming. It was filled with different emotions lust, desire, hunger and many more.

We got interrupted by Carter and the gang barging into the house. I groaned and burried my head in Ace's chest. "why do you always have to come in the wrong time?" Ace asked them. "no time for questions. The fitting time starts at 12 and it's 9:30 so since you're dressed we have to go to the printing place and send the invitation cards."

We sent the invitation cards and were heading to the fitting. "so where are we going?" Ace asked Carter. "no not we, you and the boys are going to get the wedding tuxedos while we get the wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses" "wait, why can't I see the wedding dress?" Ace asked us pouting. "well, Carter has a point. The groom cant see the bride's gown before the wedding" I agreed with Carter.

Before we headed into different destinations, Ace held my arm and said "after the fitting today, I want to show you something" he smiled really excited. "what?" I smiled wanting to know. He shrugged his shoulders and before I could argue with Ace, Carter came and dragged me out of the house. I looked back at Ace and saw him smirking.

The boys went to their store while we were at this wonderful store. "so where is Daniella, Sierra and Lilly?" I asked the girls. "don't worry they're on their way" I nodded.

After a few minutes everyone was here. A woman came to help us. "so where is the bride?" She looked between us. I raised my hand. "so what to you have in mind?" She asked me. "Well I guess I want a white gown dress. I imagine it that it has many details and a long tail. I guess that's it." She was about to speak when I interrupted her "Oh and I want to be able to dance in it" I smiled.

The woman brought me like ten huge dresses and a robe. Carter gave me a bag with a pair of high heels and left the room.

I wore the first dress. It wasn't actually what I was looking for. It was too simple with no details at all. I exit the room and head to where the guys were sitting. "It's.." Nicole was trying to find anything good in it but couldn't. "I know it's horrible" I said. They all sigh in relief "thank goodness, it's horrible." "I didn't have any good things to say about it, so thank goodness you said it yourself" I looked at Daniella and Sierra and they needed in agreement. "hey why didn't I get one of those?" I went and took one of the glasses of champaign and a raspberry. Sierra stood up and came to me. "we don't have time" she took the champaign and shushed me "now get in there and show us the next dress" I pouted but did as told.

The next dress was way too short. I exit and they shook their heads.

After a few more dresses I found a beautiful dress hidden between all of the others. I took it and tried it on. I looked at myself. And couldn't believe how the dress looked at me. It was beautiful. I felt a couple of happy tears escape my eyes. I smiled. The dress was detailed and had a long tail. It had a really really long tail that was really beautiful. It was kind of backless. This is the one.

After a little bit of staring at the dress, I exit the fitting room. I got outside and saw their faces. They were priceless. I looked at Sierra then Daniella then at the guys. A few tears escaped my eyes. I looked at myself again then chuckled. "it's beautiful" Lea said. "it more than that, it's amazing" Carter and Nic said. "wow, it's just wow, it's indescribable" Sierra said and hugged me.

I looked at Daniella who was silent. She stood up and came towards me. "you look dazzling, you're beautiful. And trust me when I say: the one who is wearing the dress is more precious and beautiful than what she is wearing" I hugged her. "thank you, this means a lot" I said smiling.

"but how am I gonna dance in the dress" I asked our helper. She shrugged her shoulders. "i guess we have to try another dress on" I said quiet sad because I actually thought that it was the dress. "you can use this dress for the wedding ceremony and you can choose another one for dancing." Daniella recommender. "I don't know" I said looking at the dress. "well you look really beautiful in this dress and you love it. Maybe you can try other ones with the same style for the wedding and use just this one for the ceremony." Sierra backed Daniella up. I nodded and went in the changing room again. I tried on this beautiful off shoulder dress without a tail and almost touched the floor. It's beautiful, but not as beautiful was the other one. But I guess it's the one for the after party.