chapter 11

We exit my house to go to McDonald's. Max, Car, Nic, and Liam got in Liam's car, while Ace and I got onto his motorbike.

When we arrived and got inside McDonald's I heard a familiar yet awful voice I saw a familiar face. Oh no no no this can't be Lucas. I looked closely and saw him, yeah it's him. My heart began beating faster and faster, my legs got glued to the floor, and I was speechless. I couldn't speak to tell Ace we have to go, I couldn't grab his hand to feel more protected, after like 30 seconds I recovered from my shock I grabbed Ace's hand and got out of Mcdonald's. "Let's go" "But we didn't get food," he said pouting. "Let's go now. You can order afterward" I said angrily not wanting that piece of shit to see me. "Now please," I said on the verge of crying. He got on the bike and began driving away.

I was crying all the way to wherever we were going. When we stopped I looked up and saw a big house more like a mansion. He saw me crying and hugged me. What's going on?" I shook my head in his chest. He took my hand and led me to his room.

"What's going on?" He asked worried "He's back," I said whispering. "Who's back?" "Lucas," I said. "Lucas as in Lucas your ex-boyfriend?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch" by that he got up. I held his arm not wanting him to leave me. "Please don't leave me, stay please" he came back and we laid down on the bed, me crying and him caressing my back and saying sweet soothing words in my ear. "I'm never gonna leave you, princess, ever," he said in a calm voice. "Promise?" I asked "Cross my heart," he said kissing my head.

Suddenly the door opened. "Why did you suddenly disap-" I looked at the gang and they stopped. "What happened to you?" Nic asked in a worried tone. "Lucas is back" Ace answered her. "WHAT?" Nic and Car asked together. "Who's Lucas?" Liam and Max asked. "Tell them," I told Car. "You sure?" Nic asked I nodded and put my head on Ace's chest again.

After an hour or so we decided to take the day tomorrow off and spend it together. After all of them left I stayed at Ace's. He told me I could stay the night.

I woke the next day embraced by Ace. I looked up to see Ace's face. I decided to play with his hair. Then I heard a groan so I took my hands off his head. "No continue, I like it." He said with his husky morning voice. I giggled and continued to play with his hair. "best sound to hear in the morning and the best view to see in the morning" he said opening his eyes, smiling looking into my eyes. I blushed and buried my head in his chest to hide it. "don't hide your blush from me, princess, it's beautiful." He said bringing my face up to look at me the sun shined through his chocolate brown eyes, showing stoned shapes in his eyes, and how his pupils became smaller. I smiled giving him a peck on the cheek and tried to get up but he pushed me back on the bed and hovered my small body with his body. He began to lean in to kiss me but I pushed him away. "not now," I said and he pouted "why not?" "first of all morning breath and I didn't wash my teeth and secondly.." I said searching for another argument "well actually there is no secondly but we can do this after I wash up" I continued "fine" he gave up

After I washed up I wore the clothes that I was wearing yesterday and went downstairs. I found Ace making pancakes and standing by the oven. I went there and hugged him from his waist. "I didn't know my boyfriend could cook." He turned around and carried me to the counter.

He put me down on the counter and was standing between my legs. "I'm full of surprises" he chuckled making me smile.

I put my arms on his shoulders. I let one of my hands play in his hair. His hair was thick yet soft. It was long yet couldn't be in a ponytail. It was messy yet so sexy. God how is he so flawless. I looked him in the eyes and saw him already looking and smiling.

We kissed softly. His hands were on my waist trying to get me as close as possible as he can. My legs were around his torso making him come closer. My arms were on his shoulders and my hands were wandering through his flawless hair making him groan. He bit my lip asking me for entrance which I willingly gave him. The kiss was full of passion and love. His tongue was inside my mouth wandering through every inch of it as if he was searching for something.

"Is there something burning in here?" I heard a sweet little cute voice saying. We split up before we looked behind Ace. "shit" he said running to the oven which was on fire. I laughed and looked behind me to see where that sweet voice came from. "you're a distraction princess" he told me which caused me to laugh even more.

I saw a sweet girl coming inside the kitchen "who is this Ace?" The little girl questioned. "this is El my girlfriend. And this is my six-year-old sister Lilly." Ace said "hey Lilly it's really nice to meet you. You're really cute." She blushed "it's really nice to meet you too. You're really nice unlike the ones Ace brought a while ago" She said running away. I looked at Ace with raised eyebrows and my arms crossed in front of my chest "she said it, "a while ago" before I met you. Before you came and changed my life, giving me a heart." I smile and caressed his cheeks. "before you turned me from a player to the boy I am now" "You know it's only been like a month right?" I chuckled "Yeah, but you changed me really quickly, like a magician"

"good morning" I heard an adult voice coming down. "good morning. Sierra this is El. El this is Sierra" Ace said introducing us to each other. "Hi, it's really nice to meet you," I said "Hey. So you're the famous Ella that Ace doesn't stop talking about ha?" I looked at Ace and I swear I saw him blushing. "what the hell Sierra?" Sierra and I began laughing our asses. "hey stop" he said angrily. "ok fine" I said putting my hands up in surrender.