Chapter 59

We got out after half an hour and talked for a bit. Ace was laying down and I put my head on his chest and took a photo of us.

 Ace was laying down and I put my head on his chest and took a photo of us

"you look beautiful," Ace said. I blushed. We were alone in the lake and everyone was out and doing whatever they were doing. Ace and I were just messing around. I turned around and saw the sunset. "Ace look," I said holding his hand and pointing at the view. I heard a click. I turned around and saw Ace with the phone.

"how do you even have the phone with you in the water. I asked him and put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. And he put his hands under my butt just to hold me. But he ignored my question and we looked at each other for a bit and kissed. As always it was magical.

We showered and ate dinner which was either barbecued or boiled on the built fire. The food was edible but was horrible.

We went into our tent. "Ace" he looked at me. "want some?" I said and was sure he would come and take one. "a club sandwich?" He came running. "finally something edible" he sighs in relief. We cuddled and eventually slept.

In the morning we were wakened up by the sound of a bugle. "what the fuck?" Ace shouted and exit the tent. I followed him and saw Mr. White blowing in it. "wake up, wake up" Mrs. Gonzales said. "Isn't this supposed to be a vacation?" I asked them loudly. "we have lots of events to do. So wake up and be in the food hall in ten minutes. Or else" she commanded. We groaned and got dressed.

We wherein the food hall along with about 50 other zombies. Mrs. Gonzales held the microphone and begins to speak making everyone groan from her high pitched voice. "so campers" Mrs. Gonzales said so that she would catch everyone's attention.

We heard the food hall open and heels echoed in the room. I immediately knew that it's Rachel. I turned around and saw her in a pink glittery crop top and a short that reached down below her butt. Underneath her shorts, she wore a fishnet pantyhose and a black 7cm thick heels. Sorry for the bad language but she looks like kind of a bitch. Well, actually she is a bitch.

"did you begin without me?" She asked but then answered herself. "wait, I don't care" she put her index finger on her lower lip and half-smiled. 

She looked at Ace's and I's direction and winked at Ace and smirked on me. I did the unexpected I raised her my middle finger. Ace looked at me and smirked.

We had breakfast and everyone was awake and energetic. "so now we're going to play a game that is for about 2-3 hours" Mr. White stated in the microphone. Everyone groaned again. "oh come on, a game for 2-3 hours?" I asked out loud. Everyone looked at me, but before any of the teachers could speak the person I hate the most or the second one I hated in this school spoke. Yeah, you guessed it right Rachel.

"you just don't want to play, because you will eventually lose. Because you know what you're a loser." Rachel said. Before I spoke the whole food hall yelled a no in disagreement with what she said. I smiled and looked at Ace and saw him already smiling back at me. "says the one who hides behind her friends to not get hit by the volleyball." People laughed and she turned red in embarrassment.

I looked around me smiling. "wait, did someone try to kill you?" Rachel asked smirking. "what?" I couldn't understand what she was saying. "you have a scar or an actually unhealed wound stitched in the back of your head. Someone was trying to get rid of you." She laughed waiting for the others to laugh with her. Nobody laughed except her minions. Lucas who is her 'boyfriend' also chuckled.

I turned red with anger and embarrassment. I didn't want all the people to notice it. It wasn't that visible. The operation was done a month ago. Ace stood up and came next to me. I turned around and saw her smirking and saw the whole people around us wanting some kind of an explanation. "nobody tried to kill me, I've never done anything wrong to make anyone want to kill me that much. And just so you know that when people want to kill another, it's either in the stomach, heart or in the brain right above your eyes. Didn't you see that in movies? And if anyone cuts someone from here" I pointed at my scars "it doesn't kill" I finished. "then what is that? Are you from a gang or something? Got in a fight?" She asked me so sassy. "I fell down the stairs," I said. Now the only one who was laughing was Lucas. Everyone gave him a questioning look. "what the hell are you laughing about?" Grayson asked him. "oh nothing". We ignored the topic about the scar when Lucas said. "ok, want to prove that you wouldn't lose?" She asked me and I nodded in response. "so I know that the game they are playing is based on running and jumping and stuff like that. So I'm gonna challenge you, to prove that you aren't a loser with a scar" I boiled with anger "first of all I'm not a loser and neither a person with a scar" well actually I have a scar but I continued. "are you sure you would be able to handle it. And don't forget the last time. You do don't you?" I asked her smirking. "so you're scared you're not gonna make it don't you?" She smirked so hard, I was about to go and hit her in the face when Ace held my hand. "It's on," I said making all the food hall cheer.

"Ok, the game starts in two hours sharp. You have to be there or else." Mrs. Gonzales said in her serious voice. All of us nodded.