CHAPTER 29 ☂︎ THE FUCKING MOON

The five of them were in the car, on the way to find Allison. Five was driving, Klaus was in the passenger seat, and Y/n sat in between Diego and Luther.

Luther leaned over the seat, tapping Five on the shoulder, "Hey, can you go a little faster?"

"Ask me again and I'll burn you with the cigarette lighter." Five threatened, not taking his eyes off the road. Luther leaned back in the seat.

Y/n started, pushing Luther's shoulder off of her, "Or I could electrocute you?"

The car stayed silent on the way there. Y/n had fallen asleep, her head resting on Diego's shoulder. They arrived to the house, seeing Allison's car in the driveway. Y/n had awakened when Luther shut his door, sprinting off to the house. Everyone walked to the house, Luther kicking the front door open. Everyone else following behind.

The scene infront of them was horrible. Allison had blood all over her body, her neck was slit. She was still alive, her eyes fluttering. The only noise that was heard was Y/n's and Luther's screams and cries.

"Why do you care so much?" Luther held Allison's bloodied body, looking up at Y/n.

"Where were you when the whole Patrick and Claire thing happened? On the moon! Who was there to wipe her tears? Me! Where were you? On the moon! Who helped me get back on my feet? Allison! Where were you when Allison was struggling? On the moon! Where were you when she was pregnant? On the moon! On the fucking Moon! When will you actually have some fucking sense in your tiny, little, conceded brain? And don't fucking say anything about your fucking dad!" Y/n screamed, going to walk out the door.

"Wait, Y/n." Diego grabbed her arm to stop her from storming out.

"No! I would have been here if I hadn't been with you," She pointed at Luther, "I could have stopped it!"

"Diego, let her go. She can handle herself. Right now we need to get Allison home." Luther said, picking Allison up, hearing Y/n start Allison's car and leave.

Y/n drove to a bar, getting a couple shots of whiskey. A couple shots were tolerable to her, but a couple more and she wouldn't have to remember. Even though she hated liquor, the only times she did drink were when she was extremely hurt. She drunk when after she killed her father, when Allison couldn't see Claire, and now. She walked outside after taking her fifth shot. She went into a little convenient store, grabbing a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

She sat in Allison's car, smoking and going through her things. She found a polaroid of the two, smiling as bright as possible. She started to cry again, wondering how Allison was doing. She started to cry herself to sleep, sleeping through the night in the car. Y/n woke up and decided that she had to see if she was okay or not. She thought there was no way Allison was still okay. She went to the Hargreeves' home and opened the front door, seeing Pogo.

"Is she okay?" She questioned, wiping her face with her sleeve.

"Yes, Miss Y/n. You can see her if you'd like." Pogo answered, leading her to the room Allison was in. She saw Luther next to her, but paid no attention to him.

"It's my all fault. I wasn't there. I was supposed to be there." She held Allison's hand, falling to her knees, being careful not to move any wires. "It's my fault. It's my fault. It's–"

"It's not your fault." Luther spoke up.

"No, it's just my fault! It's yours!" Y/n stood abruptly, "I made a promise to her that I would always be there for her and I was trying to get your big ass to stop moping around about your dad."

"I was going to say it's mine."

"Well, it is. Why are you so selfish? So what, your dad lied to you. My dad lied to me all the time, made me a killer, and then tried to kill me. You see who won that fight, well not much of a fight. And anyway, he's not your real father. We don't have fathers and some no mothers." She explained, shrugging her shoulders, looking back and forth and Allison and Luther.

"I–"

"Luther, we don't let them define us. We make our own mistakes so we can own up to them. And we definitely don't let fucking shit like that wear us down!" She walked out of the room, glad to have said everything to him, leaving him speechless.