A Romantic Guesture.

•Weeks Pass•

•Weeks Pass•

It's only been a month. I know that is quick. But I have arranged a small wedding for us both. With not much time to spare before the Vikings arrive. And not much time before his father.

I hold the flowers in my hands and step down the aisle, as he watches me with a smile. I smile softly and finally reach him, watching him. The preacher speaks and I cite Latin after he does. Cedric soon does the same, slipping a ring onto my finger. I do the same to him.

He looks at me for a moment hearing the priest. The next moment I'm enveloped in a kiss. I hug him close and kiss back, smiling softly. "King and Queen Ambrosio." The man speaks and I turn to the crowd. He's chosen to take my name due to his father. The land that will be his will be ours.

I step down the aisle with him and we lead to the dining room to eat. I hold his hand on the table and look to him. This is what his father wanted. But not under the circumstances. His father wanted complete control.

I look as he places a kiss to my hand and speak softly to me. He whispers sweet words into my ears. I look up to see Amalia, watching us. I sit back in the chair and clear my throat softly. "Amalia is upset.. I don't trust her to serve me." I speak to Cedric and he looks to me.

"She wanted to be with you." I run my thumb against his cheek. "I didn't want her. If she is to do something, we will do something about her? Yes?" He smiles and I nod.

•