Eyes Everywhere.

As I awoke to the noise of a armor, I sit up and rub my eyes

As I awoke to the noise of a armor, I sit up and rub my eyes. I look to see a female servant. I smile at her and stand. We start putting it on and braid my hair up in several buns. I put the sword in its sheathe. "How worthy are you?" I speak to her. She tilts her head to the side. "I'm very worthy of you my lady. Why do you ask if I may?"

I smile and look to her. "I would like for you to spy on Prince Delfina.. Get close to him." I nod and look to the scar on my throat from Rollo which seems like ages ago.

She nods and smiles. "Yes my lady." I nod and start stepping down the hall. "What is your name?" She steps beside me. "Amalia ma'am." I stop and move his hair behind her shoulder. "Take yourself a bath and see to my closet for a dress. Anything is yours. Just not my good ones." I let out a laugh and step to the training yard. Delfina is no where to be found.

He must've thought I was joking when I said I was going to train. I clench my jaw and lean against a barrel of some sort. I cross my arms and huff.

It's been almost an hour from the way the sun it now at its highest peak of the sky. I scoff and stand, stepping to a dummy that is stood for practice. I strike it a few times hard from the way it sliced open.

I sheathe the sword and bite the inside of my cheek. If the Vikings were here at least I would have company and someone to actually train with.

I look up to an archer. "You. Archer." He quickly runs down from his post and stands infront of me, saluting. "Yes your majesty." I nod. "Teach me how to use the bow." I nod and he takes his bow from his back and hands it to me. He takes and arrow from its place and shows me how to hold it.

"You pull back, aim, then let go." He nods and speaks. I nod and focus. I fail the first few times but I continue to shoot at the bullseye. The archer leaves me and stands at his post again.

I finally get a bullseye after a hundred tries. But it's better than nothing at all. I nod and step it to the man. "Thank you." I smile to him and start stepping down, stepping back to my castle.

I step past vendors and scan over the things. I smile at the people and step through. I step to my room and the same servant stands there with a dress laid on the bed. "Did you speak with him yet?" She shakes her head. "Briefly but no. He was still asleep. But I shall over dinner tonight. I'll sit at his table." She nods quickly. I place my hand on hers. "I'll introduce you two." I nod. "You will sit with me." She smiles brightly and I sit onto the vanity, taking my hair down.

"He wasn't at training." I speak and she furrows her brows. "I would've waken him if I knew." I hold my hand up. "He was suppose to wake himself." I stand and pull the armor from my body. She starts to help pull the dress on and brushes through my hair. I look at her and smile. "That dress looks wonderful on you Amalia." I say and hum.

I move to behind her and braid her hair that lays flat almost. I then link arms with her. "Dinner shall we?" I step beside her and we speak of different things as we do.

I step and find Cedric, Prince Delfina, stood at the door waiting. "Queen Isabella." He states and I raise a brow at him. "You didn't come to training like I said." I step into the dining room and he soon follows to the table. I sit down then Amalia and then him. "I thought you weren't possibly serious?.." I look to him and move my hair behind my shoulder as I sip wine. "I was very serious."

I look to Amalia who's almost keeping her head down. "This is Amalia. My lady in waiting." She looks up and smiles to Cedric. "Hello." He does a side grin and I lean back in the chair, sipping from my wine casually as the two start speaking to each other.

I look around the room and practically zone out. I miss having the blue eyes of the boys staring at me. But just one? Or maybe both? I'm not certain.

I look to see a man standing in the door way whom looks like Ragnar but how? Am I delusional? Is it the wine? I glance to my cup and then back to him. He's gone.

I look up as Prince Cedric clears his throat to me. I look to him. "Yes?" He raises a brow. "I asked if you wanted to take a walk with me?" I part my lips. "No.. Take Amalia... I will be back." I stand and step down the steps, holding the glass of wine. I see a figure step into a hall. I peer around the hall and step down it as they step into a room.

I look around and look at the candle that lays lit dimly with an open book. I look to the pages and furrow my brows. It's a journal of some sorts. I flip through the pages and see that it's written in Nordic language. I read the pages as goes. I flip through to the front to find the Initials P.Y.

The only person I would know of to have this was my mother, but it couldn't possibly be.. right?

I'm reading over the diary;

We have reached a new country. My Mama and I have hidden from the people who roam over the lands. Strange people with foreign tongue.

We step to this big beautiful place. Ducking in a tube under the ground that smells rotten.

I loom around and we hide. A lady looked at us and she had the weirdest face. But she was beautiful.

She waved a boy over who looked over to us. He smiled at me and ran over, taking my hand.

I look up to my mother who quickly pulls me to her side quickly. The lady steps to her and tilts her head to the side. Speaking to her. The language she speaks is different.

My mother looks at her like she's crazy. The lady stops and then holds her hand out. She offers us shelter and home. But to work for her. She wanted me to not work but to study with the boy. It made no sense.

A drift blew into the room and the candle went out. I jump and grab the book quickly. The room is freezing in the summer.

I quickly step out and step to my room. I set the book down and hear a scream. I grab my sword and run to the noise.

Delfina's Room.

I kick the door open and step into it quickly. Amalia is naked and quickly stands from the bed covering herself with sheets. I point the sword at Cedric who is stood. He covers himself as well and looks at me. "You were suppose to watch him. Not bed him." I look at her and she raises an eyebrow. He grins and I point the sword to his throat. He moves backwards into the bed and looks up at me.

"You could join, your highness." He says and I clench my jaw. "I find it funny that we had the same idea..." I furrow my eyebrows and watch him. "What do you mean.." I lower the sword.

"I asked her to watch you. I didn't know if I could trust you. But looks like we are on the same page." He leans on his elbows and tilts his head to the side. "Now.. if you don't mind.."

I move my hair to behind my back. "Training in the morning." I clench my jaw and leave, stepping to my room. I huff and throw the sword to the ground. Amalia is two-faced.

I pull the gown down, pulling on a night one. I step to my bed and lay down. I look to the ceiling and then the window. The moon peering in. What I would give to be in someone's arms.