Damien: I knew I got something mixed up..! Where is the little trouble maker? Still picking a fight?

I glared at him as realization kicked in.

Damien: You can't...

(Y/N): He died protecting a village from Grimm. He was an Atlas personnel.

Damien: (Y/N)...

I waved him off and gestured to the room where he nodded. A light knock on the door before he opened it.

Damien: My queen. I have brought him like you asked.

The door opened wider as I saw everyone in the room. I remembered most. Wattson, Hazel, Tyrian.

Annoying.

Tyrian: Well well! The little prince has finally come at last!

(Y/N): I will rip out your throat, dare you say more.

A chill fell across the room as I looked to Salem.

(Y/N): Tell me.

She seemed intrigued by my tone.

Salem: What would you want to know?

The table of people that worship her suddenly looked to her in shock. I understood why. She was queen and a fledging prince was ordering her around? Maddening. But I can tell, I was a toy in her game.

(Y/N): Who am I really?

Salem: Why don't you sit down. I'll tell you everything when its over.

(Y/N): I'm not interested in your talk. I want answers now.

She chuckled, tapping her fingers on the chair she sat on.

Salem: Always so impatient. I expected nothing less. Your stubbornness passed through all reincarnations.

I tensed as my body suddenly felt numb. She stood, slowly walking behind her council as she made her way to me. I couldn't move.

Salem: You want answers so badly? I'll give you them.

She reached me, standing behind me as I looked at her from over my shoulder.

Salem: I'll give you all of them.

She raised her hand, a grimm coming out of it as my eyes widened. Soon enough darkness.

Where was I..?

I knew many things before. Ozpin could reincarnate, they both are technically immortal... I heard many things of Ozpin but what I saw was a surprise.

Ozpin... More like Ozma, and Salem were... A thing? It's such a fairytale.

Salem: Seems like it, right?

I turned back and she was watching the memories with me. How she was imprisoned, how Ozma saved her and how she fell in love. They both did...

They were happy together.

But... Ozma fell ill. From that sickness, he died.

Salem: I... Loved him. I would do anything to get him back... So I went to the gods.

I watched Salem as she mourned, she refused his death. She begged the god of light and was refused. She then tricked the god of darkness and revived Ozma.

However, Light knew of the revival telling Darkness of what Salem had asked of him moments before and Darkness killed Ozma once more. Salem tried using her powers but was taken by Light, dropping her into his clear lake at his domain. She was thrown out and was made immortal.

The Prophet (RWBY)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara