Two birds with one stone

Start from the beginning

"Look at this ."

Nikolai took a paper then pointed at it.

"This paper is your pride ."

He then ripped it and threw it in the trash bin.

"See what happened to your pride ? I threw it away so just forget about it for that night ! I really need your help, please ..."

Dazai refrained himself from laughing at the stupid comparison then he looked back at his pc to finish his work.

"What do i get in return ?"

"You would have helped a friend .. ?"

"Who said i was your friend ?"

"You're so mean !! I know that deep inside you wanna help but you're just acting hard to get~"

"..."

"Come on, you acted as a tsundere long enough so just say-"

"Ah okay ! Just so that you shut up, you're so annoying ..."

"I knew you were a good guy !"

Nikolai pulled the other into a tight hug getting everyone's attention in the room especially the two sitting in front of them.

"These two are getting along pretty well, i am happy for Nikolai-kun, he finally found himself a friend here in Japan ."

Fyodor smiled while keeping an eye on Chuuya's reaction which was no other than annoyance.

"I don't like Gogol but i still wouldn't wish for him to have that mackerel as a friend, i wouldn't wish this to my worst enemy !"

Chuuya's annoyance only worsened when he noticed Nikolai getting up then walking to them and of course, he had to worsen everything by leaning on the ginger who still was standing with one arm on his shoulders and that goddamn big grin on his face.

"Guys, i need your help~"

"Fuck you and your help, get off me !"

"What is it, Nikolai-kun ?"

Fyodor let go of anything he was doing directing all his attention to the blonde whose heart skipped a beat at his sweet voice and gentle smile.

"Well .. there is that project i need to get done this weekend so how about you come to my place and help me next Sunday ? This request is also directed to you, Chuu ."

"If it's about work then i guess i can help .. Go-chan ."

"Don't call me Go-chan !"

"When you stop calling me Chuu !"

"Okay okay, you two calm down now and of course i will help, Nikolai-kun ."

Fyodor got up resting each of his hands on the other two's shoulders to ease them with his attention on Dazai who seemed like he was finishing the most important project in his life at how hard he was staring at his pc, he was such a good actor.

Nikolai made sure to inform Chuuya about the real plan before said day getting slightly annoyed at how much Chuuya seemed excited to celebrate his crush's birthday.

When Sunday evening came, Dazai and Chuuya made sure to go to Nikolai's place earlier to help him adjust his place.

"I need one to help me with cooking while the second one helps with the decorations ."