Chapter 7

( Narrators POV)

Deceit pried open Romans door and peered inside to see him weeping, his laptop open. He grinned widely, all pieces were falling into place. Now, just to make the offer of a lifetime, and get everything he ever wanted. Deceit threw open the door and strode in like he owned the place, arms opened wide.

" Why, if it isn't princey!" He exclaimed. Roman slammed his device shut and threw it under his pillow. " You... are the last side I want to see." He said coldly, wiping his tears. Deceit grinned even more. " But Roman, I could help you, we could help each other!"

He looked up and sniffed. " Not interested." Dee huffed and sat down next to him on the bed. " You love him, don't you?" Roman's eyes widened. " W-who?" " Don't play dumb, you love Virgil?" Deceit asked. Ro looked down again and nodded softly.

Dee's eyes sparkled with mischief. " What if... I could make him feel the same? What would you do for that?"

Roman looked around his room and then at Deceit again. " ... Anything...." He replied. Dee held his excitement, and bit his lip. " I can give you something for that." He removed a vial from his pocket and displayed it for the prince. " Pour it in his drink, and think about him deeply, and he'll be yours."

The vial glowed and Roman stared at it in confusion. " What's the catch?" Deceit gave him a friendly fake smile and put a hand on his shoulder. " Subconscious. I need Thomas's subconscious. You just need to take it from Patton, he keeps it in this little box, and bring it to me."

Deceit said casually. Roman furrowed his eyebrows. " And then... I can give that to Virge?" Deceit nodded rapidly and shook the vial. " So. Do we have a deal?"