Chapter Four

( Written by Just_another_queerdo)

( Romans POV)

I hear knocks at my door and Virgil's soft, cute lil monotone voice. "Ro?" I love it when he calls me that. "Heeyy bud. Listen I guess i'm kinda sorry for what I said to you." He says. I turn my head the other way as he walks in. I lay down and cover myself with my Disney blankee. "go 'way Virgil. And don't bother with the Frozen quotes. They won't work." But what I really meant was, "Virgil come here and sit on my bed with me, holding my hand, and talking about absolute rubbish and laugh until we cry because that's all I want to do right now and get over what really happened." But why on earth would I say that? It's clear that he doesn't, and could never love me. I just wish I could though.

As he walks sulkingley to the foot of my bed I take a peek out of my covers at him. I cant help it. He's too perfect not to look at. "Hey listen. I know that i was kind of a jer-" but I dont let him finish "I WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR YOU BECAUSE..." I stop myself from saying the rest. Virgil looks at me confused. "Sorry. Never mind. What were you saying?" my heart is going 10,000 miles and hour. "Well I was just going to say sorry for the thousandth time and say that I loved your little message." I sit up in bed. And fiddle with my fingers not knowing what to say. He gives me a little pat on the hand, gets up and leaves. As he walks out he turns in the doorway and looks like he's about to say something but doesn't He knocks at the door frame a couple of times with pursed lips and leaves. I grab my laptop from my nightstand and start playing "Part of Your World" from Disney's The Little Mermaid quietly and take a nap. Who doesn't like some good tunes, huh?