disaster. 🍓 (georgexalex)

Start from the beginning

nothing more could harm him if he had someone.

alex smiled, running a hand through george's thick, blonde hair. the older man hummed in response, almost purring. he moved slightly into alex's touch, alex who leaned down to kiss george's forehead.

he mentally thanked alex for the affection. "make me another cup'f coffee?" alex asked gently.

george, without skipping a beat, got up from his spot. ruffling alex's hair before leaving him.

"i love you."

george smiled at the coffee cup. "i love you, too."

-

"my friend asked me for you number, interested?" james placed a paper plate in front of george. two slices of pepperoni pizza bleeding through the white delicacy.

george looked at james, surprised. "really?"

alex and fraser were getting their food still. which was why george spoke freely. "yeah, she thought you were fit."

george hadn't gone out with anyone since beth, and that was nearly two years ago.

and to be completely honest, he hadn't thought of seeing anyone else. he had alex, sorta, and that was enough to keep him...satisfied.

"the one with the green 'air, right?"

"yeah."

alex sat down next to george, who's discomfort went through the roof. he felt weird discussing this with alex next to him.

"maybe." and that was that.

when alex and george entered the elevator, alex quietly asked what their conversation had been about. george was hesitant, trying to think of a lie. however, he had remembered alex's date- the one that never happened.

"james has a mate who wants my number." why lie? it's not like they were dating.

alex pursed his lips. "oh." the word was cold, deadly.

alex told george he wanted to sleep in his bed that night. he said nothing more as he raced into his messy, lawless room. george knew he had stepped on some toes.

he didn't try to fix it, alex would come to him when he was ready. or so he hoped.

he tossed and turned for hours that night before he caved in. he was cold, he was starved, and he was aching. george knew better, he knew alex wouldn't come to him. he needed to tell him that he didn't want james' friend, he wanted him instead.

opening alex's door was always an adventure. he never knew what to expect.

"m'not gonna call." george said into the darkness.

"why are you tellin' me?"

george leaned into the door, tracing hearts into it. because i love you, and i don't want anyone who isn't you. "jus' thought i'd let you know."

alex sniffled, his burning eyes on the brim of tears again. he felt stupid for crying over it, but there he was.

"come to bed..." george whispered. "m'cold."

alex smiled with a lump in his throat. it pierced through his skin as he got up, george waiting for him at his door.

"you should." alex felt guilty. who was he to hold george back from a real relationship?

george shook his head. "no, alex, i shouldn't."

"okay."

george just wanted him.

tongue tied.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara