disaster. 🍓 (georgexalex)

-

-

alex let the brown bag fall on the floor, one hand on his doorknob and the other struggling with his troubled key. he wiggled both hands around, making them look like they were dancing. he eventually stopped and sighed in frustration. he left the key hanging in there, reaching in his pocket for his phone. he held down his home button, greeted by a woman's voice seconds later.

"call gee."

"calling gee red heart emoji."

as soon as his screen switched, alex put his phone to his ear. he quickly bent down for his bag.

"hey." george's voice was like a xanax.

"open the door please." his voice was soft and quiet, like cotton candy.

alex could feel george's smile through the phone. "comin'." neither hung up.

as if george flew at godspeed, he was opening the door seconds later. alex hung up then, shoving his phone into his pocket and pulling out his difficult keys. george only watched him, in his boxers and his blonde hair a chaotic mess. alex looked up at him as he kicked the door closed. he frowned and george thought he was gonna cry.

"i've 'ad a shit day, gee."

george's heart pulled gently. he stayed quiet as he pulled alex into his chest. alex inhaled his scent, wrapping his thin arms around george's neck. there wasn't a height difference between them, but alex always felt a lot smaller than he'd like to admit.

"m'sorry." george kissed the side of his head with a sweet delicacy. "wan' to go lay down?"

"can you..."

alex never had to ask. "yeah, c'mon."

he let george pull him toward his room, which was a lot cleaner than alex's. everything about george was much more organized- his life, his priorities, his emotions.

"so, what happened?" george asked pulling alex down on his stomach. alex didn't lay down right away, he needed to release himself from his pink hoodie.

as he pulled the cotton material and his skin apart, he shrugged. he was about to throw his hoodie in a random direction when george took it from him. he simply laid it down next to them. before he turned to face alex again, the other was already laying on him.

"it's jus' been a very long day." alex whispered into george's black, pull over. he lifted his head, only centimeters away from george's.

the blonde's breath hitched, his blue eyes falling down to alex's lips. "i'm sorry, alex."

"i think m'goin' to cancel my date with that girl." alex sighed, ignoring his urge to kiss george.

kissing and sex was against their oath. an oath that didn't exist, but still stood between them.