the poem.🍓(jamesxalex)

-

-

part 2

⭐️

there's been another part added

lots more depressed

london didn't see many clear skies throughout the year. it was a beautiful city with a sad sky. but when the sun did decide to pass through and bless the pale citizens with some light, and warmth, the days were cherished. fraser especially loved them, and george absolutely hated them.

"you know what i would love to do today." fraser's hand was deep inside a bag of bread crumbs.

"what?" george mumbled, resting his pasty face on his arm.

fraser tossed the breadcrumbs out to the birds, a couple inches away from where he sat. they waited patiently for him everyday. singing and dancing as they counted down...well whatever birds counted. fraser always brought a bag of seeds or bread crumbs with him. and insisted that they sat at the same table outside so he could see his birds. the entire school had collectively agreed that that table was off limits and was to be empty by the time they got out there. fraser always sat on the bench facing away from the sun, sometimes will would sit next to him, but often it was george. and james always sat across from him. it had always been like that.

"let's have a picnic." fraser chirped. "we can stop by my place an' i can cut up some fruit an' make some sandwiches!"

"gotta go to practice today." will affirmed with a mouthful of baby carrots.

"close you're fuckin' trap." george gagged. "that's fuckin' disgustin'."

will smirked before popping his entire tongue out to show george orange mush. george cried out an "ew" as he kicked will's shin under the blue table. will groaning and laughing in pain.

"we'll wait," fraser threw the last bit of crumbs, turning to face his three favorite people. "you can shower at my house."

"okay." said will.

"james, what do you think?" james hadn't said anything since alex's text came in.

⭐️

how bad??

might need a therapist

😂😂😂

that bad?

meet me in the bathroom during 8th hour?